Can you inject vape v4 into BatMod? IMPORTANT SUGGESTION!

ilyvapeclient

Social Credit
Hey a good suggestion from me is, being able to inject vape V4 into BatMod. Its a good upcoming client and is getting more popularity, I personally use it and it gives me 600fps and on lunar I get 400. Its such a good new client that a lot of people are going to start using, so I would suggest that you make it possible to inject vape v4 into Batmod because its really good with fps and is like other clients but it doesn't user that much ram which makes it a good experience. So if you can make the next update including Batmod injection that would be great! Thanks, hope u take my suggestion and put into use. v

:)

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Hey a good suggestion from me is, being able to inject vape V4 into BatMod. Its a good upcoming client and is getting more popularity, I personally use it and it gives me 600fps and on lunar I get 400. Its such a good new client that a lot of people are going to start using, so I would suggest that you make it possible to inject vape v4 into Batmod because its really good with fps and is like other clients but it doesn't user that much ram which makes it a good experience. So if you can make the next update including Batmod injection that would be great! Thanks, hope u take my suggestion and put into use. v

No 3rd party clients aren’t supported

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Won't be happening. I would suggest adding offline lunar support tho cuz the version doesn't update.

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Won't happening too.
Yeah I know, its just that I hope for that. Also I would think that its actually a good idea because it wont be getting updates to patch vape V4 injection.

Veraux

Social Credit

Bat mod isn’t new, it’s been around for a long time. It’s not popular because it’s bad