Best Hypixel BW Settings 20 - 40 ms

九重上

Social Credit
Best Hypixel BW Settings 20 - 40 ms ?
I'm low level so please include settings I should regularly use and then settings i should use if its a Hacker vs Hacker type situation that won't get me banned?

also any tips to not get reported for hacking that doesnt cost alot of money like buying ranks.
Like do I need to use an E-girl skin so ppl think that I'm just a sweat more than a hacker.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
I'm low level so please include settings I should regularly use and then settings i should use if its a Hacker vs Hacker type situation that won't get me banned?

also any tips to not get reported for hacking that doesnt cost alot of money like buying ranks.
Like do I need to use an E-girl skin so ppl think that I'm just a sweat more than a hacker.
check my signature
also u dont need an egirl skin to not get hackusated

九重上

Social Credit
You can use anything really, but I use 45-65.

Hypixel players are mostly children, they hackuzate anyone that beats them. If you're getting hackuzated just ignore it happens to everyone.
ty for the scaffold
You can use anything really, but I use 45-65.

Hypixel players are mostly children, they hackuzate anyone that beats them. If you're getting hackuzated just ignore it happens to everyone.
one more thing, what do u use for right clicker autoclicker?

volted_

Social Credit

egirls are more likely to be hackers so don't do that, just pick a normal skin