Best Autoclickers For 20$ or less

DARRIAN

Social Credit
I’m looking for autoclickers that bypass lunar client with anti cheat on.

help a nigga out

MysticHonda

Social Credit
Monkeyclicker, the owner is currently working on lunar ac on bypass and would be done very soon I hope.

Social Credit
$20 for a fkin autoclicker? also money? jesus people r not that smart.
Even if monkeyclicker isnt $20, u still willingly to pay 20 dollars for a ac? sad

if i really wanted a auto clicker, id code one that bypasses lunar but id need to know how it detects the autoclicker

DARRIAN

Social Credit
$20 for a fkin autoclicker? also money? jesus people r not that smart.
Even if monkeyclicker isnt $20, u still willingly to pay 20 dollars for a ac? sad

if i really wanted a auto clicker, id code one that bypasses lunar but id need to know how it detects the autoclicker
imagine wasting your time to type that lol

QuzFlips

Social Credit
There are things called macros. Especially if you have a mouse that has it's own software

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
I’m looking for autoclickers that bypass lunar client with anti cheat on.

help a nigga out
Using monkey clicker's not gonna help you "bypass lunar ac on." Chances are, you are going to "bypass" for a few weeks or so, only to get hit by a lunar banwave. Public clicks are easy to get detected because anybody can get access to them. Sorry to rain on your parade but there are zero public clickers that bypass lunar with AC on that will stay undetected.

If you just want to play lunar with ac on for a few days/weeks before getting banned, sure, go ahead. But if you actually want to bypass their client side AC then you will need a private clicker with its own private methods.

Last edited:

DARRIAN

Social Credit
Using monkey clicker's not gonna help you "bypass lunar ac on." Chances are, you are going to "bypass" for a few weeks or so, only to get hit by a lunar banwave. Public clicks are easy to get detected because anybody can get access to them. Sorry to rain on your parade but there are zero public clickers that bypass lunar with AC on that will stay undetected.

If you just want to play lunar with ac on for a few days/weeks before getting banned, sure, go ahead. But if you actually want to bypass their client side AC then you will need a private clicker with its own private methods.
damn