Ban request @voxin8

Veraux

Social Credit
i cant believe u guys are so incredibly stupid. First of all, why do your little brains think that i am joking and second of all who asked if you sad people laughed or not. Apparently there are thousands of people who find racism funny and are not crying over it like you do. God damn always these disgusting leftists
I’m right leaning/conservative, but what you are saying isn’t ok and really isn’t making us conservatives look good on the whole race issue

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
i cant believe u guys are so incredibly stupid. First of all, why do your little brains think that i am joking and second of all who asked if you sad people laughed or not. Apparently there are thousands of people who find racism funny and are not crying over it like you do. God damn always these disgusting leftists
Don’t call me a leftist fucking shitter. I fucking hate democrats

mrshino

Social Credit
I’m right leaning/conservative, but what you are saying isn’t ok and really isn’t making us conservatives look good on the whole race issue
Why would u get mad over racism then? Real conservatives want to bring back slavery.

Veraux

Social Credit
Why would u get mad over racism then? Real conservatives want to bring back slavery.
K you’re just trolling now, that’s not true at all. I have very close friends who are black, I’ve been friends with them almost my whole life. Name one well known, respected conservatives who wanted to bring slavery back.

mrshino

Social Credit
K you’re just trolling now, that’s not true at all. I have very close friends who are black, I’ve been friends with them almost my whole life. Name one well known, respected conservatives who wanted to bring slavery back.
No. Im not trolling. There are many, many racist conservatives, one of them is George Lincoln Rockwell (great guy btw). You cannot be 100% conservative if you're not supporitng the traditional slavery and White power.

Veraux

Social Credit
No. Im not trolling. There are many, many racist conservatives, one of them is George Lincoln Rockwell (great guy btw). You cannot be 100% conservative if you're not supporitng the traditional slavery and White power.
Alright I’m done, this is silly. Your views are what makes democrats think we’re racist, so annoying. Just please keep it to yourself if your mind won’t be changed, it’s just rude and disrespectful even if it’s the truth in your eyes

mrshino

Social Credit
Alright I’m done, this is silly. Your views are what makes democrats think we’re racist, so annoying. Just please keep it to yourself if your mind won’t be changed, it’s just rude and disrespectful even if it’s the truth in your eyes
I dont know what do you think is "rude and disrespectful" but yeah fine