Autoclicker sounds. Again.

Matteya

Social Credit
I know that this has been requested a lot in the past, but never added. I am talking specifically about Vape Lite here. I think it would be a great addition since a lot of youtubers/streamers would start using the client. Tell me what you think.

Matteya

Social Credit
What I m trying to say is u are asking Vape, a high quality minecraft client to somehow create sound affects for streamers and vid recorders. Like think realistically. A minecraft hack client and vid recorders. hehe
I don’t think you have been in the community for a while. That is an option for the autoclicker. A lot of clients and clickers have that. I am not gonna give names, just look it up.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
I don’t think you have been in the community for a while. That is an option for the autoclicker. A lot of clients and clickers have that. I am not gonna give names, just look it up.
I did just join vape forums today but been hacking for awhile tho.I did some research and didnt come up with any. I mainly focus on these clients if they are ones u are talking about: (Vape is my primary)
VapeV4
Vape Lite
Entrophy
Drip
Zeroday
Moon X
flux b18
sigma permium
impact
liquidbounce
aristois
wurst
astolfo
remix

Matteya

Social Credit
I did just join vape forums today but been hacking for awhile tho.I did some research and didnt come up with any. I mainly focus on these clients if they are ones u are talking about: (Vape is my primary)
VapeV4
Vape Lite
Entrophy
Drip
Zeroday
Moon X
flux b18
sigma permium
impact
liquidbounce
aristois
wurst
astolfo
remix
So, what clicking sounds do is, while holding down LMB, it will loop a sound of a click depending on how much cps tou have, therefore making it sound like you’re actually clicking yourself. If you ever watched an expose video, or staff series of “catching a streamer cheat” you would hear the staff say “I cannot hear his clicks”. Therefore calling him out for cheating. What click sounds does is, play click sounds while you’re autoclicking, essentially making you look more legit on videos/streams. Just search on youtube “autoclicker click sounds”.

Matteya

Social Credit
I figured u will say that. But I think it depends on the players, it might benefit streamers but some ppl might find it annoying to hear click sounds(me)
I already metioned it is an option. Take misplace for exaple, do you have to use misplace? No! But it is always there if you want to use it. That is for reach, but let me give you an autoclicker option. Inventory fill is there, but you don’t have to use it. That is exactly what click sounds is.

Psylatoon4

Social Credit
I know that this has been requested a lot in the past, but never added. I am talking specifically about Vape Lite here. I think it would be a great addition since a lot of youtubers/streamers would start using the client. Tell me what you think.
Bro u can click in real life with your autoclicker on. Its will make you have Cps boost. Its what I do I butterdly click sometimes with autoclicker one I have like a insane cps boost!

Matteya

Social Credit
Bro u can click in real life with your autoclicker on. Its will make you have Cps boost. Its what I do I butterdly click sometimes with autoclicker one I have like a insane cps boost!
Yes, but you will still produce less click sounds making yourself look like you're doubleclicking.