Autoclicker Sound Pack

xpqndq

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure there is already a post about this, but there really needs to be some way to make it sound like you're actually clicking if you're recording and want to do something like a god bridge video.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Like a sound clicker? That would be pretty cool, but there might be some problems, such as the clicking sound not matching your mouse, etc.

xpqndq

Social Credit
Yeah I wish there was somthing like that because I want to record and make it look like I'm legit.

xpqndq

Social Credit
Yeah but I want a more permanent and efficient solution, I don't want to edit in the sound of me butterfly clicking in every video because that is way too time consuming, If there could be like an external autoclicker sound pack to run everytime you hold your mouse button that would work incredibly. I understand that it might be difficult to do, but everyone would call you out for cheating if they see a video of you breezily bridging and can hear your keyboard but not fast clicking on your mouse.

MastaNub

Social Credit
google "drag click", take out the sound from literally any video and simulate the movement with your hand