Auto Tool

epicgamer123

Social Credit
Don't call me bad, its good in UHC.

Now to the point:

There r some clients where u can customize the autotool to not switch items when you are using a sword.

EX: If i were to use vape autotool and there is some wood behind the player and my crosshair goes over it, my hand will switch to an axe which is rly annoying. But if I use the customized autotool, while fighting, my sword won't get switched mid fight, but when I'm digging away from a hopper or out of a trap, my items will switch between axe, shovel, pickaxe, etc...

Veraux

Social Credit

Now to the point:

There r some clients where u can customize the autotool to not switch items when you are using a sword.

EX: If i were to use vape autotool and there is some wood behind the player and my crosshair goes over it, my hand will switch to an axe which is rly annoying. But if I use the customized autotool, while fighting, my sword won't get switched mid fight, but when I'm digging away from a hopper or out of a trap, my items will switch between axe, shovel, pickaxe, etc...
+1

虚空无城

Social Credit

Now to the point:

+1 I also want to customize it because it happens to me every time I play uhc