are these settings undetectable?

cafeliy

Social Credit
Hello, I'm just wondering if I will get staff/watchdog banned using these settings:

fastplace delay 0
safewalk
(both on at the same time)

I've been using them on my 500 star main for around (1-2 months?) and haven't been banned yet.
But I'm wondering if I will get banned using those settings? I usually use them to godbridge/fast speedbridge

thegamer505

Social Credit
i'm guessin since ur 500 stars you have a couple braincells so you know how to not fuck up ur gb and make the safewalk blatant af

also about fastplace... i've heard lots of people talk about how it's really blatant in replays and shit so you shouldn't use it if your even semi-well known. but from personal experience (i used to be on solo bw ws lb and fuckin kcals knows the highest ws's in bw (yes i got fucking sniped), why tf wouldn't hypixel staff at least look at one of my games in replays), point is i shouild've been watched for sure considering my winstreak in solos and i bet some staff did watch replays and my acc never got banned, so unless hypixel staff suddenly became somewhat competent you should be fine. (sorry if that made no sense i have a D in english class for a reason lmfao)

cafeliy

Social Credit
i'm guessin since ur 500 stars you have a couple braincells so you know how to not fuck up ur gb and make the safewalk blatant af

also about fastplace... i've heard lots of people talk about how it's really blatant in replays and shit so you shouldn't use it if your even semi-well known. but from personal experience (i used to be on solo bw ws lb and fuckin kcals knows the highest ws's in bw (yes i got fucking sniped), why tf wouldn't hypixel staff at least look at one of my games in replays), point is i shouild've been watched for sure considering my winstreak in solos and i bet some staff did watch replays and my acc never got banned, so unless hypixel staff suddenly became somewhat competent you should be fine. (sorry if that made no sense i have a D in english class for a reason lmfao)
Alright, Thank you! Did you gb? or just speedbridge?

thegamer505

Social Credit
I generally gb'd or breezilied if I didn't feel like toggling safewalk on and off (you can pretty consistently breezily with just fastplace with 0 delay)