AntiBot in Vape Lite

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
Can AntiBot be added on Vape Lite? I hate have to download Vape V2/V3 just to play on Hypixel/Mineplex server. I'd appreciate it!

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
Because V2 and V3 arent as smooth as Vape Lite, I play a lot on practice servers and Lite modules for me on Hypixel are enough.

buyspook

Social Credit
What's wrong with V2/V3? Why are you using Vape Lite on hypixel..?
I don’t understand why people even use vape lite on hypixel lol. I use both v3 and lite as sometimes I might get mad when I lose and turn on blatant feature. So when I play competitive on hypixel I Use lite to force myself not to go blatant.

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
I don’t understand why people even use vape lite on hypixel lol. I use both v3 and lite as sometimes I might get mad when I lose and turn on blatant feature. So when I play competitive on hypixel I Use lite to force myself not to go blatant.

That's one of the reasons I use Vape Lite on Hypixel. Those are the reasons:
- I don't want to get banned, and I could be turning on those blatant modules
- I play nodebuff a lot on screensharing servers, and I wouldn't reopen my Minecraft just to be possible play Hypixel / nodebuff
- Vape Lite injects on BadlionClient
- Vape V2/V3 sometimes cause my fps to drop and crashes mc

KhwPp

Social Credit
That's one of the reasons I use Vape Lite on Hypixel. Those are the reasons:
- I don't want to get banned, and I could be turning on those blatant modules

No one cares if you're not conscious enough to known what and when to use specific stuff. You're pretty much asking for an Anti-Bot on Lite just because "you might end up being blatant", c'mon dude no one can solve everything for you, simply, don't use blatant shit.

- I play nodebuff a lot on screensharing servers, and I wouldn't reopen my Minecraft just to be possible play Hypixel / nodebuff
- Vape Lite injects on BadlionClient
- Vape V2/V3 sometimes cause my fps to drop and crashes mc

Re-opening the game takes less than 2 minutes, also I'd like to add, restarting your game is beneficial for you. As a long time Vape user who knows how to actually use the client correctly while also being experienced on screen-shares I can tell you, the more you play the game while the client is running, the chances of crashing on self destruct are way higher.