Anti bot on V4 has considerable performance hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla

Social Credit
Its way more noticable while running around and playing and stuff but i just wanted to share. This is on BLCupload_2020-5-14_18-16-35.png upload_2020-5-14_18-16-58.png

Rases

Social Credit
I assume you are playing The Pit.

Anti-bot makes the game FPS dropping when there are a lot of players recognized as bots, which happens in The Pit because The Pit uses special unvanilla movement, such as sending players to quarter areas (fly) that causes vape to label some players as bot. I also notice that a significantly larger number of players will be labeled as bot after the major event “Squad”, as players are forced to circling around in the air in order to send them to the right squad spot.

duck

Social Credit
?????????? literally the only necessary module if ur using ka/high reach
it literally does nothing useful just don't attack the bot

edit: what i have is my antibot binded, and defaulted to off. if i'm in a fight, and watchdog pops up and i can't avoid it, i'll turn antibot on. but really, it's unnecessary

DARRIAN

Social Credit
Whil
I assume you are playing The Pit.

Anti-bot makes the game FPS dropping when there are a lot of players recognized as bots, which happens in The Pit because The Pit uses special unvanilla movement, such as sending players to quarter areas (fly) that causes vape to label some players as bot. I also notice that a significantly larger number of players will be labeled as bot after the major event “Squad”, as players are forced to circling around in the air in order to send them to the right squad spot.
are players labeled as bots when that stupid ass launch pad is being used ?

AfricanDrip

Social Credit
Should I use antibot. I’m currently using it and I do see a decrease on FPS. I don’t use ka and my reach is 3,6 - 3,8

Status
Not open for further replies.