Aimbot suggestion

scoobisgay

Social Credit
just an idea but is it possible to add an aimbot toggle on the aim assist menu u right click on the aim assist menu and u can enable aimbot from there becasue i have terrable aim and aim assist does not really help not allot if it would be possable to just make it much stronger or add aimbot just full on toggle on to him that would be great

Veraux

Social Credit
just an idea but is it possible to add an aimbot toggle on the aim assist menu u right click on the aim assist menu and u can enable aimbot from there becasue i have terrable aim and aim assist does not really help not allot if it would be possable to just make it much stronger or add aimbot just full on toggle on to him that would be great
1. This is general, not suggestions
2. Use killaura with the aim lock or whatever it is
3. No

Veraux

Social Credit
killaura is that u dont need to look at the person u can hit him from behind u and kill aura settings are complicated as fuck
Ok, this shows me you know nothing. Killaura can be made so it is aimbot, forcing your camera the direction the killaura is attacking. Also the settings aren’t that complicated, figure it out.

also if aim assist at max doesn’t help you, you’re so bad why even try LOL

processos

Social Credit
Killaura lock view mode is different than regular aimbot that very simply sets your view angles, killaura will still modify packets and will hit further than 3 blocks actually even if you set to 3 blocks because it aims at the head of the target and make it a 3 block hit instead of 2.5 or so

Veraux

Social Credit
im sorry dude i had a bad day and i was cocky to you i didnt mean it im sorry man hope u have a good day
Yeah sorry about my behavior too, yesterday I wasn't feeling great and was in a bad mood. Sorry about that and I hope you have a good day too