Add speedmine plz

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
get your bitch ass the fuck off the forums, if you hate cheating so much, COMPLAIN TO SIMON, tell him to drop watchdog and use agc of smt
your setting really good example of what hypixel is, toxic, the vape forums are chill, even the ppl that dont cheat often lmao, I barly talk about cheating, I have a series of usless facts, and we have lives, lives that dont revolve arund being cringe and saying ¨dont cheat loser¨ like wtf that wont stop us. also how about this, cheat. 1 server on an alt, and cheat, then youll know the fun of it, and your acting were fly hackers, there are 4 ppl on the forums:
1: the cheaters, the normal, run of the mill closet cheaters
2: the cheaters that dont rly cheat for an advantage, the people that cheat like using their own cps as their auto clicker, and having aim assist to mimic their aim.
3: Advertisers, enough said
4: you, the hypixel people leaking your toxicity over to our non toxic forums
Holy shit you killed him dude

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
get your bitch ass the fuck off the forums, if you hate cheating so much, COMPLAIN TO SIMON, tell him to drop watchdog and use agc of smt
your setting really good example of what hypixel is, toxic, the vape forums are chill, even the ppl that dont cheat often lmao, I barly talk about cheating, I have a series of usless facts, and we have lives, lives that dont revolve arund being cringe and saying ¨dont cheat loser¨ like wtf that wont stop us. also how about this, cheat. 1 server on an alt, and cheat, then youll know the fun of it, and your acting were fly hackers, there are 4 ppl on the forums:
1: the cheaters, the normal, run of the mill closet cheaters
2: the cheaters that dont rly cheat for an advantage, the people that cheat like using their own cps as their auto clicker, and having aim assist to mimic their aim.
3: Advertisers, enough said
4: you, the hypixel people leaking your toxicity over to our non toxic forums
Stop he’s already dead!

Dual

Social Credit
if you add speedmine im going to speedmine to you in emga walls because i am going to hack in mega walls as a hacker