操你妈曼特你妈死了敢乳化

3d3d3

Social Credit
Riots? Yes the frequency of riots are low. That why it was on the news, because its rare and thus significant.

I'm assuming you mean protests? Yes in those countries citizens are given the right to assemble and people do often. You can peacefully assemble to protest the government in order to call for a change and hold the government accountable for their descions. Imagine if people were able to protest the great leap forward in communist china: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
Could've saved 15–55 million lives.
There are still many homeless people on the streets of Germany, and you obviously don't understand why I didn't defend China because China is really corrupt now, but compared to other capitalist countries, I obviously prefer China. Obviously, if you still cannot view this country correctly and only refute me based on the education of Germany or other capitalist countries, then I will not reply to you again

paperchaser

Social Credit
There are still many homeless people on the streets of Germany, and you obviously don't understand why I didn't defend China because China is really corrupt now, but compared to other capitalist countries, I obviously prefer China. Obviously, if you still cannot view this country correctly and only refute me based on the education of Germany or other capitalist countries, then I will not reply to you again
China has around 13% of its population falling below the poverty line of $5.50 per day in 2020
$5.50 per day in 2020
$5.50 per day in 2020
$5.50 per day in 2020
$5.50 per day in 2020