⁷what are good wtap settings for mmc and lunar

simp

Social Credit
This is for vape v4
Lunar has a better anti cheat then mmc rn.. so I wouldn't recommend using any sort of reach if you are using vape v4 and if u never wish to get screen shared.. (vape v4 doesnt bypass screenshares)
Keep 5 gaps between autoclicker example: 9 - 15 or 16 or something
Aimassist.. if ur not recording then u can go up to max... none of the servers detect vape's aimassist.

Mmc: worstanticheatww.. (currently)
U can use 3.2 with only while sprinting on and autoclicker and aa just like above. Try like 3.0 - 3.15 reach.. try not to get reported too much.. if u get reported alot then staff might ban you or screen share you. And as your using vape v4... getting screenshared on ur main is like a nightmare so.. never try to get screenshared.. it would be good if u got lite m8.

And never use hit boxes..

vvdv

Social Credit
Lunar has a better anti cheat then mmc rn.. so I wouldn't recommend using any sort of reach if you are using vape v4 and if u never wish to get screen shared.. (vape v4 doesnt bypass screenshares)
Keep 5 gaps between autoclicker example: 9 - 15 or 16 or something
Aimassist.. if ur not recording then u can go up to max... none of the servers detect vape's aimassist.

Mmc: worstanticheatww.. (currently)
U can use 3.2 with only while sprinting on and autoclicker and aa just like above. Try like 3.0 - 3.15 reach.. try not to get reported too much.. if u get reported alot then staff might ban you or screen share you. And as your using vape v4... getting screenshared on ur main is like a nightmare so.. never try to get screenshared.. it would be good if u got lite m8.

And never use hit boxes..
did have light just haven't renewed my sub yet