vape 1.12.2

1. L

Why does it crash when I inject 1.12.2

I used to be able to inject 1.12.2, but now I can't. why is that?
  2. J

Vape v4 injection on 1.12.2

so basically I play on this rust minecraft server and it detects if i have forge on and wont let me join so is there any way to inject vape v4 into my 1.12.2 game without forge
  3. E

When is 1.17+ support coming?

I've heard that Koid supports 1.17-1.18 vanilla, and Vape Lite, the 60$ paid client dosen't have it? So when is 1.17-1.18 support coming?! atleast make it so I can inject Vape into versions that aren't supported but only be able to use Modules like Search, Tracers, Nametags etc. But when is...
  4. U

hide vape v4

Помогите, пожалуйста, как скрыть строчки от vape v4 в процессном хакере с запущенным или закрытым, постоянно находят остатки запуска чита при проверке
  5. A

Hide text hack on vape lite

how to hide text when you enable hack like "auto click" in vape lite ?
  6. O

Vape v4 1.9+ inyectable to Lunar or Vanilla

I think and belive that if you guys make that vape gets inyected to Lunar or Vanilla for 1.9+ versions more people would buy vape, due to the fact that most players want to pretend they are legit pros by using lunar or vanilla, so I think that Vape v4 for the price and all should be inyectable...
  7. A

I want to bypass Annihilation!!!

I want to bypass annihilation(shotbow) I like civbreak. good vape I love vape!!!