Search results

1. J

Hypixel Staff Ban

typo it was meant to say 3.5-3.8
  2. J

Hypixel Staff Ban

I used to use these settings for months/years with no anticheat or staff bans. Up until recently I have been banned twice using these settings by staff. The following are Antibot (advanced), Autoclicker (hold to click, inv fill, break blocks, cps 15.1-18.1, extra randomization), Reach (3.5-3.8...
  3. J

How do I inject vape lite into lunar client?

The question above please answer. It is possible if so how ?
  4. J

Help Vape V4 showing duplicate nametags .

As shown above for some reason I see two nametags with the client. Looking for help image attached to show what im talking about. Also I have tried uninstalling all mods and it still does this.
  5. J

Question

Does anyone else lag a lot more when using vape as opposed to normal mc?
  6. J

Where do I get help for client bugs?

As stated above
  7. J

Make Vape Lite External for use with Lunar ac off.

Stated above.
  8. J

best mantheclicker settings for lunar?

I use 12-17 no problems
  9. J

Quick question about lite

Is there a way I can inject into pvplounge or lunar with lite as long as im playing a different server other than lunar and pvplounge themselve? If so can someone please reply with how I can inject. Thanks
  10. J

Make client available on Mac

Increased sales. It would help a lot of mac players.
  11. J

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: When opponent splashes invis the player will not reappear or show on nametags. They are completely invisible and able to kill you. How to reproduce the bug: Have opponent plash invis Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A
  12. J

Why don't you add prophunt esp to vape?

@James Add the feature make vape the best hypixel client
  13. J

Should I make a Make Vape Great Again post listing what needs to be done?

Basically vape has a lot of bugs and is getting outperformed by cheaper clients. Should I make a post on how vape could be good again?
  14. J

Best Client Similar to V3?

I have really enjoyed vape v3 and lite for a long time however I feel they just dont care about their client anymore. Nametags still has a glitch with leaves being transparent. The KA isnt smooth. Not to mention half of the players are invis. Anyone got good alternatives to vape for around...
  15. J

Why don't you add prophunt esp to vape?

+1 to his idea I think a majority of players using v3 hack in a lot of different gamemodes because its fun heres a video displaying the game
  16. J

Antibot still showing bots How to reproduce bug: use the anti bot feature. Must fix asap or major complaints.
  17. J

+1 super annoying needs to be patched I want my cheats to work if I paid $30 for them...
  18. J

+1 this is so annoying please patch ASAP.
  19. J

Idk where to post this (important)

Yea I tried without vape no issue.
  20. J

Idk where to post this (important)

This doesnt fall under any of the vape contact categories so I wanted to say that I me an my friends cant see NPC's on hypixel recently they become invisible and you cannot click on them I have only heard of the issue happening with vape users. Sorry didnt see other option in contact please...