Search results

1. M

Curious question

So I do YouTube , think I could get away with a handcam while using vape lite?
  2. M

For @Ryan or someone else with intelligence

I’m curious how to record a ss without them knowing aka doing what phaseclan did so if anyone knew it would be either well known members or Manthe so please help anyone . :)
  3. M

Vape Lite [Request]

Vape (V2/Lite): Vape Lite Server: Badlion Average ping (to the chosen server): 20 - 50ms Game type (General/PotPvP/BuildUHC): Build UHC Recording settings (yes/no): yes I closet cheat with 4K subs xD Settings type (Normal/Undetectable): Undetectable Any other comments:I can jitter , my aim is...
  4. M

final step to recording with vape - a possible suggestion

So recording with vape is good however if vape was somehow compatible with this https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/nohboard.44/ , its a keyboard and mouse mod which displays all actions if somehow this was done correctly i think it could be a nice improvement for us vapers to have <3 i...
  5. M

R-WIPE AND CLEAN (HELP NEEDED)

I know this sounds stupid but i need a key or someway to get the full version for free coz everyone i see looks sketchy af can someone who's recognized on here such as ryan or ocureal help me out plz
  6. M

KeystrokesMod v3 Compatibility with Vape Lite Macros

i suggest macros to work with keystrokesmod v3 as it would be very useful for those who dont just play pot and play gamemodes such as uhc and sg and want to record/stream