Search results

1. NahJournzy

Hypixel ban evasion

So basically my alt got offlined about 2 months ago after playing pit, I was using like 180 angle silent aura 💀💀💀 but I was still off lined. My main got banned in December for fishing so I was wondering did I get banned for like cheating and got replayed or did I get evasion banned? because I...
  2. NahJournzy

Auto Heal Settings with custom items (Hypixel)

So I play a lot of pit and pit has these custom spawn eggs that give health, I have tried before many times and I dunno how to make it so auto heal works with the first aid egg. Along with that I have no clue what settings to make it look legit as possible as well. Please help me out I am dying...
  3. NahJournzy

Select Target

Version: v4 Description: A lot of clients these days have like the command client side such as .target (ign) and I think that vape should have that kind of addition cause when 1v1ing on gamemodes like pit or even skywars other people get in the way and like make the aim assist or silent aura...
  4. NahJournzy

Auto heal, custom items

So I play a lot of pit and pit has these custom spawn eggs that give health, I have tried before many times and I dunno how to make it so auto heal works with the first aid egg. Along with that I have no clue what settings to make it look legit as possible as well. Please help me.
  5. NahJournzy

OQ.Minebot, should I buy it?

I’m thinking about buying minebot to silent boost on pit and afk on skyblock. Would anyone recommend me to use it?
  6. NahJournzy

Do Hypixel staff watch these forums? (Poll)

Do you think that Hypixel staff watch over these forums and like try and counter what we say?
  7. NahJournzy

How do I get the old vape versions?

I miss the old blatant settings. Please tell me how to get the old versions of vape. I just want to learn how to get v4 version 4.11
  8. NahJournzy

What does HitSelect and NoJumpDelay and NoClickDelay actually do?

I have no clue pls tell, are they main safe?
  9. NahJournzy

Does Hypixel staff ban at all anymore?

I play a lot of Hypixel but only really closet cheat in bedwars and pit. How often do staff watch over these gamemodes as I do not want to get banned again and does anti bot help with not getting staffed?
  10. NahJournzy

Pit Closet Config

A while ago I got dogged for cheating while in pit, I can’t remember settings I was using but im back so can anyone give me a good pit config that’s closet and won’t get me banned? also what modules should I completely avoid to be safe from watchdog?