Search results

1. Pogama1

Vape black Friday sale

If you use any creator discount code (eg. rain) you'll get 30% of on all Vape products. Additionally, Vape Lite lifetime is purchasable again (sorry if it returned before the black Friday sale, I haven't been keeping up with stuff like that).
  2. Pogama1

Only on sneaking autotool

You can use hover delay, but it isn't too practical as I've had swap for me mid fight one too many times. Instead, it only activates while you're sneaking. I've tried it on other clients and it was very useful since you can use it with 0 delay without worrying about accidentally swapping.
  3. Pogama1

Update on EAC false bans for Vape

All the bans are (supposedly) now reverted that were caused from Vape. I heard about it being reverted yesterday. Not sure if you have to appeal to revert this ban as I don't play Fortnite. If you aren't unbanned, you should go appeal and it likely will get accepted now (since the staff are...
  4. Pogama1

Lock on target/sticky mode

An option for aim assist. What it does is keep aiming at your current target when more people can be aimed at until the certain target dies/goes out of range or when you stop holding down left click (only for click aim).