Search results

1. Pogama1

Wdym?

Wdym?
  2. Pogama1

got banned for this

Doesn't really matter but use 1 tick for extra safety.
  3. Pogama1

add vanilla client for vapev4

silentclient 💀 👍
  4. Pogama1

SilentAura isn't blatant at all

Yeah, a change in vertical aim has probably been done.
  5. Pogama1

got banned for this

Do 88 with 100% chance just to be safe. About the reach, yeah you can but if you wanna be extra safe use something like 82 chance.
  6. Pogama1

Vape V4.12 update! (NoJumpDelay, Killaura, FakeLag modes, etc)

Make a thread under settings.
  7. Pogama1

got banned for this

Reach bans with vertical check and only while sprinting are borderline impossible before 3.6 blocking, so I'd say you've got unlucky with velocity.
  8. Pogama1

Blatant

They probably can do that but they'll need to be experienced with Minecraft anti cheats to find exploits that make certain modules (speed, fly...) bypass.
  9. Pogama1

[GUIDE] MinemenClub Detections

Also dynamic mode spoofs your ping afaik.
  10. Pogama1

lmao thanks

lmao thanks
  11. Pogama1

Blatant

Not really.
  12. Pogama1

are you allowed to sell your vape v4 account?

You aren't allowed to sell it, your account will be locked. If they aren't scamming, they usually just rat people with Vape, get their account, resell it and when the account gets locked/the original owner gets access back they'll just block you.
  13. Pogama1

Vape black Friday sale

If you use any creator discount code (eg. rain) you'll get 30% of on all Vape products. Additionally, Vape Lite lifetime is purchasable again (sorry if it returned before the black Friday sale, I haven't been keeping up with stuff like that).
  14. Pogama1

Blatant

Yeah it bypasses well.
  15. Pogama1

Blatant

I think moon is more user friendly and more likely to last longer before getting discontinued.
  16. Pogama1

Blatant

It's fine but not that reliable as I haven't seen it being very relevant lately.
  17. Pogama1

Blatant

They still are considering they'll earn the developer less money by making a crack. Not sure, you can find his videos on youtube and you'll have his discord in the description.
  18. Pogama1

Blatant

If you want to get vape for blatant cheating you might as well use a free client like vestige v3.
  19. Pogama1

Blatant

Nope, you have to DM esound on discord to purchase. And you can risk yourself getting ratted! Isn't that fun?