Search results

1. kzz

Blatant

Also forgot to mention but it depends on the server cuz hypixel has like really bad anti vpn most vpn work in hypixel but some other servers good a decent anti vpn
  2. kzz

Blatant

Bypass ip bans
  3. kzz

Aimassist on badlion

Well vape does not support any other third party client But in lunar it works fine for me
  4. kzz

Blatant

I mean u can try using a blatant free client first and then buy moon which is not that expensive compared to other clients and also moon has been on minecraft cheating since 2018 if I am correct. Currently thats will i recommend but you can always look on youtube like reviews for the different...
  5. kzz

Blatant

Ah yes also forgot to mention moon has their own scripting api with lua
  6. kzz

Blatant

yes blatant clients usally have their own launcher
  7. kzz

Blatant

Rise currently is bad i would recommend getting moon if u don't wanna pay 80 for augustos if you are into scripting and wanna make your own bypases astolfo but if u dont know how to make bypasses dont get astolfo.
  8. kzz

Best vpn to use?

The normal mysterium or the mysterium go dark?
  9. kzz

Best vpn to use?

how do i active residential ip? sorry i never used PIA normal norway servers dont work for me
  10. kzz

Alts drop {Free Alts}

Oh ok i see now
  11. kzz

Alts drop {Free Alts}

how do u even get these alts is this like using the chinese xbox method were u always refund?
  12. kzz

Best vpn to use?

Really? for me it does not if u can tell me what coutnry you are connecting will be nice
  13. kzz

Crashing

Well they dont support lunar but it has never happen to me and lunar should work fine even tho vape does not support it here is a guide I found that may help you: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/how-to-inject-vape-v4-lite-into-lunar-client.38587/ Usually for me I just open lunar enter...
  14. kzz

Best vpn to use?

Mb i meant to type it can't i was just sleepy
  15. kzz

Best vpn to use?

sadly mysterium can bypass universocraft anti vpn
  16. kzz

Best vpn to use?

Don't u gotta like pay extra for it?
  17. kzz

Best vpn to use?

Basically the title not mysterium dark Also mainly looking for one that can bypass universocraft anti VPN i have tried both PIA and Mysterium they do not work
  18. kzz

Best place to buy cheap alts and safe?

Also u got gura store link?
  19. kzz

Best place to buy cheap alts and safe?

i see thanks
  20. kzz

Dynamic ip question

Does having a dynamic ip allows u to bypass ip bans? just wondering ik its kinda stupid question