Search results

1. Amyzrc

W-TAP banned for hypixel?

No, Wtap is just a distance control technique in PVP and won't result in you being banned. However, currently there is no client that can do Wtap well. I suggest you play Boxing or Pot PVP more to practice Wtap on your own
  2. Amyzrc

Vape verisons?

Currently not available. If you insist on using vape in 1.20, you can add a cross version mod in other versions to send data packets for repair, thereby achieving the same effect as using vape in 1.20
  3. Amyzrc

silent aura + hitselect ?

sure
  4. Amyzrc

Add back blatant mode.

It is evident that Manthe is determined to make Vape a ghost client
  5. Amyzrc

Add back blatant mode.

Vape's previous blatant modules had extremely poor bypass capabilities, and Manthe may not consider adding those modules again unless he has already written blatant modules with better bypass capabilities. However, I don't think Manthe is that diligent
  6. Amyzrc

Suggestions for GUI

Vape edition: vape v4 Suggestion Description: It is recommended to use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll up and down the entire GUI interface after opening it Video Reference:
  7. Amyzrc

Speed module

Manthe is unlikely to add it to the clickgui. It is classified as an outdated blatant module .It is recommended to bind buttons to use it
  8. Amyzrc

Will my vape account being banned when i use VPN?

The condition for vape account lock is that the hwid of the device you inject using vape is different from the one set on the official website,not related to your IP replacement
  9. Amyzrc

Need scaffold settings for recording/streaming

Legit mode with a delay of 30-80. If anti cheating is not strong, you can use fastplace (delay 0). If you use right-click in high-intensity anti cheating situations such as polar, CPS is 17-20, and you can choose your own mode. The effectiveness of different modes varies, depending on your own...
  10. Amyzrc

Hit select Pause settings

active 90%,I set it up like this under the anti cheating policy in Polar, and the effect is still good
  11. Amyzrc

w tap settings

Vape's Wtap function is not working well. It is recommended to practice Wtap by playing PVP, as it is not difficult
  12. Amyzrc

How to safely inject VAPEV4?

It doesn't matter, hyp doesn't have injection detection
  13. Amyzrc

BackTrack

You can understand it as a delayed version of reach
  14. Amyzrc

Report on selling second-hand VAPE reporting

Manthe doesn't care about the second-hand sales of vape
  15. Amyzrc

Appeal issues a problem that I cannot solve on the official website

The locking of the vape account is due to the use of vape on different devices (without changing the hwid on the official website, if you do, it will not be locked), and the locking of the account is not related to the change in your IP address
  16. Amyzrc

how to unlock my vape?

If your account is locked for the first time, please contact customer service. If it is for the second time, it will be permanently locked
  17. Amyzrc

Is getting free vape v4/lite possible?

What's the use of replying to me? I don't need it, you shouldn't reply to the person who posted it?You're like a clown, making me laugh out loud
  18. Amyzrc

Is getting free vape v4/lite possible?

This is possible. Previously, the R&D team of Vape held an event where a lottery was held, and the winner could receive a permanent v4. Of course, this event was intended for you to promote Vape (I can't remember clearly).But by the time this kind of activity happens again, I estimate you will...
  19. Amyzrc

Hits not registering?

Please lower the reach. Hypixel has already updated its anti cheating feature. Excessive reach will prevent you from causing damage to players.