Search results

1. Projazz

BWHub BWFFA Cracked server rage Profile/Config

This config is for the cracked server BWHub, and beware the admins are litreally online all the time Anticheat - Karhu Official BWHub Stafflist Owner - Auswahluhr6004 (Main Owner) - Petriick Senior Administrators - NotAshlxy (Staff, Tournament & Suggestion Management) Administrators - PC1up...
  2. Projazz

Keystrokes Mod support for Wtap and Velocity

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4, and vape lite possibly Suggestion Description: Add Keystrokes mod support to Wtap and Velocity jump reset so that when W is released for Wtap it can be seen and when space bar is pressed for Velocity jump reset.. and add them to vape lite too if...
  3. Projazz

Vape Window Fix

I have posted a post talking about vape window a while ago, but my problem still hasent been fixed. The vape window remains to have white borders on pcs with intel graphics and i still havent found a solution to this, if anyone has a solution that would help :>
  4. Projazz

Can i get some free +1 social credit?

can i get some free +1 social credits? if u do then thnx :>
  5. Projazz

Auto Place

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: add a Auto Place module like the raven b++ which will click only when the player is aiming at a direction where the block is placeable, then godbridge will be possible without safewalk and at a higher speed. Video...
  6. Projazz

Social Credits?

how to get social credit in vape forums?
  7. Projazz

blink in vape lite?

i just found out that blink module was added to Vape Lite
  8. Projazz

NoJumpDelay

in case anyone's wondering where the NoJumpDelay module is, it has been moved to the legit mod menu.(where the nohitdelay mousedelayfix etc. are there)
  9. Projazz

request to merryzz

@Merryzz can u ples share me ur f0e blur config? cuz my blur looks legit garbage when i use it for my mc clips
  10. Projazz

so i forgot..

how to nick other players using vape? there was a way i remember.
  11. Projazz

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, NEW YEAR NEW CHANGES (or i hope so), ive been using vape for a year and i havent regretted it, unless the fact that the vape window for intel graphics users is still not fixed ;-;. vape is the most fun and the best ghost client to troll ur friends in minecraft. Lets see...
  12. Projazz

vape window fix pls

this is a second post im making because i didnt get any answers in first post... why does my vape window look like this and how to change it
  13. Projazz

i need friends

i have no friends who owns vape :<. can someone add me as vape friend - projazz
  14. Projazz

vape v4 not injecting into lunar anymore

ok so before (day before yesterday) i was playing fine with vape on lunar but today i tried to inject and it takes soo long to inject and dosent inject, does that mean this client is useless? ;-; and after some time
  15. Projazz

BIIIIIIIG MISTAKE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I BUyed VAapE LITE WITHOUT THE SUMMER CODE FOR 49.99$ WHICH I NOTICED LATER IN MY AMAZON I THOGUHT I BUYED IT WITH SUMMER CODE AND NOW IT HAS BEEN LIKE 1 WEEK BROOOOO I CANT GET REFUND EDIT- idk when the sale was there but when it was there i buyed both vape v4 and lite (i bought lite 2 days...
  16. Projazz

huge, massive, IDK SOME PROBLEM

the new version of vape v4 (v4.11) isent signed which makes antivirus detect them
  17. Projazz

how far can i travel?

How far can i travel without getting my account locked?
  18. Projazz

Is it that?

I am starting to think that raven B+ is better than vape v4 (Please dont post hate comments) reasons are- Raven B+ has a self destruct option Vape V4 has removed uninject option Vape V4 is supported in 1.8.9 Forge (Vanilla is trash and they dont support 3rd party clients e.g- lunar) Raven B+...
  19. Projazz

how to uninject vape

how to uninject vape (self destruct) i cant find the option ;-;
  20. Projazz

This will be the best module for clutchers

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Add AutoPlace module, like in raven B+, it places a block as soon as it is available to place, and surprisingly it is faster than any rightclicker/fastplace modules (although u might get banned) u just need to hold right...