Search results

1. idontusevape

Sync settings VL just doesn't work.

Half of the time it doesn't save my shit. sometimes it works, sometimes the circle bitch just spins for an hour and does nothing, and all the time the internal gui sync settings doesn't do anything. You just click it and it doesn't do shit. Hate it.
  2. idontusevape

Vape Lite (Misplace)

As you may know, Vape V2 received misplace option for reach, which imo is very good. Just that vapev2 isn't really a good client, detection wise, so as vape lite is es very niceo cliento, Please add misplace (If it's possible) Thanks :P
  3. idontusevape

RWIPE AND CLEAN (Free)

Hey. So I use rwipe and clean after I inject vape to clear strings and browser etc. You may already know this program. The program is a 30 day trial but I have a crack to get it for free. Follow the video: You're welcome. @Manthe free rwipe and clean crack
  4. idontusevape

Anyone else got trouble injecting?

After the new injection method it only worked like once and stopped working ever since... It still doesn't work even without mods Windows 10. I'm not sure why // Already talking to manthe about it I crash when I run vape v2, vape lite works normally. I'm using forge and have reinstalled java...