Search results

1. Z

VPN

can anyone help me better understand ip/sec bans? mainly for hypixel if im playing 2 accounts on 1 ip and one of my accounts gets banned can't i just turn on a vpn and go on the 2nd account? Extra : (im not playing them at the same exact time) i use mysterium vpn another question : ive been...
  2. Z

ping settings

so ive heard with higher ping you get away with higher reach settings, is that the case for everything or just reach? velo too ? thanks in advance, ps does the sprint hack do anything if im already using toggle sprint?
  3. Z

settings

i just got autobanned by venom anticheat (vipermc) for these settings, any red flags / recommendations on new settings? it was for ''blacklisted modifications'' if that helps around 70-80ms autoclicker 13.8-16.3 extra+ (jitter) aim assist - reach 3.2-3.3 chance 50% - advanced
  4. Z

Screenshare advice

i was watching the bypass video by specially (how to bypass 2k23 posted in forums somewhere ) and i had a question about it, so vape lite always stays on my computer? i never delete it? and i only have to go all through these steps once? or only if i undownload and redownload it ? then if im...
  5. Z

Vape Lite

i own v4, but i am a ghost client cheater, i mainly only autoclick but i want to cheat a little more. bc i realized that everyone around me cheats more i just have a few questions (super scared of getting banned) i want to buy vape lite, is it screenshare proof ?( 100%? ) pass echo ? is there a...