Search results

1. deviousfitta

Vape GUI is being weird.

I've never had this issue before and I've not changed any settings in vape or lunar
  2. deviousfitta

Vape GUI is being weird.

lunar
  3. deviousfitta

Vape GUI is being weird.

has it always been like this for you because this just started happening to me
  4. deviousfitta

Vape GUI is being weird.

What is the patcher mod? https://streamable.com/7w9x5a
  5. deviousfitta

Vape GUI is being weird.

The TEXT GUI where it lists all your modules suddenly looks very "pixely" compared to what it usually is. When I toggle a module, with animations on, now it suddenly takes a very very long time for it to appear on the list of modules and the slide in animation is taking unusually long. Is this a...
  6. deviousfitta

Sprint

What exactly does this do, and is there anything with it that could possibly flag, or seem sus at all.
  7. deviousfitta

Main settings for hypixel / tips.

waste of semen type of comment.
  8. deviousfitta

okay so I play unnicked so I hope this works, but yeah. After the help I've gotten I currently have settings to these now. every setting as above except 3.1-3.2, velo is 90-100 with 95 chance, scaff is 90-110
  9. deviousfitta

Thanks. For velo, can I use 90H as u said but higher chance to like 95 or 100?
  10. deviousfitta

I'am ban for 360 days!!

3.6 depending on ping can definitely cause issues, higher autoclicker can also do. Killaura will most likely get you in trouble esp with fucking lockview on. There's no reason to use lockview and 4 block ka if you actually care about being banned. Aim mode, reach, ka, ac, all matters so idk what...
  11. deviousfitta

I do hope so, don't wanna wake up with "cheating through the use of unfair advantages" again
  12. deviousfitta

Yeah I see, thanks for the reply, I do dragclick when I legit scaff so it looks pretty quick already, some friends in sniping comm said lower legit scaff could look very blatant with high cps. Also just to clarify, when you say 3.2 reach, what should the range be? And if lower velo perhaps I'll...
  13. deviousfitta

I want good settings for my main account which has dark blue ++ on hypixel and has a lot of personal value in it. I'd prefer comments from experienced users. Something that would help but absolutely won't get me watchdogged and wouldn't look too sus in replays / get me staffed. Thanks <3 I have...
  14. deviousfitta

I'am ban for 360 days!!

Could be both killaura, reach and AC, people have been banned for 3.2 before, however it's really rare. Autoclicker can often be detected too depending on what you have it set to. But I think it's mainly your killaura, first off, unless you're sniping, don't use BLATANT or lockview, both of...