Search results

1. zip6como

Hide arraylist but not watermark?

Whatever, I'm just going to do it manually then.
  2. zip6como

I specifically asked how to do it without having to so it manually. Would you be so kind as to show me where I was complaining? Or is asking a question complaining, by your definition?
  3. zip6como

With the new vape update, setting hidden modules to none in the TextGUI doesn't hide all modules anymore. Is there any way to hide all modules from the TextGUI but keep the watermark without having to hide them all manually? I tried inputting . , * but none worked. Thanks in advance for any help.
  4. zip6como

reach patch question

Sorry for the late reply (I haven't been watching the forums as much). But thanks for the reply (Playing without reach is a mess).
  5. zip6como

reach patch question

And reach?
  6. zip6como

Which is better Vape V4 or Vape Lite

If you need to bypass screen shares, get Vape Lite. If you don't get Vape V4 as it is cheaper and has more modules.
  7. zip6como

how can i inject vape v4 into the latest verison of mineacrft

You can inject vape into 1.12.2 Forge and use ViaForge to connect to servers running on the latest ver of mc.
  8. zip6como

Help me please

They removed some "legacy features" including noslow. You can't get more of a discount than 10% unless you wait for some big discount, like this year's summer sale that was 30% off
  9. zip6como

Hello everyone

a
  10. zip6como

Auto Armor setting hypixel

For legit i use 120ms-200ms delay
  11. zip6como

CTRL menu dont even open

The standart keybind for the vape click-GUI is RShift
  12. zip6como

Hypixel Fastplace

u should be fine if u use fastplace with delay 1
  13. zip6como

Decent vpn alternative to mysterium for hypixel?

Oh, I forgot to mention: I headphones only.
  14. zip6como

Bread

Bread
  15. zip6como

Yea but: I don't got Spotify I listen to music on YouTube (for me, it's better for various reasons) one of them being that I ain't got no money for Spotify else I could just get myst 2.0 plus I don't feel like downloading cuz I sometimes get to enjoy a new music type I like. The phone thing is...
  16. zip6como

Thanks for that info. Yea, it's not quite "possible" for me to close all apps cuz I like doing stuff in the background like listening to music or torrenting or idk. Btw: I spotted your referral link, and it's not cheaper than just going to the website, so I won't be using it srry.
  17. zip6como

Oh, okay, Then which VPN do you recommend? And ik of the new myst model, but compared to other vpn's it's expensive af.
  18. zip6como

Okay, thanks again
  19. zip6como

So would you recommend vypr or PIA more?