Search results

1. Samqt

Vape Friends

You could just ask for it manually. But there already is a way to get other peoples configs.
  2. Samqt

1.16+ Settings/config

Depending on your ping. Reach can be 3.05-3.1 if you have low ping like 20-30 and somewhere between 3.35-3.4(or 3.45). Aim assist is undetectable so you can just put it on the max settings like around 5. Just not like 50 because now that's noticeable.
  3. Samqt

how do i fix this

It could be that your setting is just too low. Or your fps makes it feel inconsistent. Either way turning up the speed should fix it.
  4. Samqt

1.7.10 Lunar, Vape stuck on 8/11

It doesn't work on 1.7. Either way 1.8.9 is better than 1.7.
  5. Samqt

Scaffold on shift hold

+1 This seems like such a great idea. In bedwars it looks so un-legit when you just legit scaffold without even aiming.
  6. Samqt

VPN Login

Just update the ip on your profile every time you enter the vpn. That's what fixed it for me
  7. Samqt

Why you should give me a positive social credit

Social credit for social credit. You rate me I rate you. Or if you would just comment helpful things you could get them for free
  8. Samqt

Does anyone else have the issue on lunar client with the scoreboard and some other mods...

Yes it does happen. Instead just remove lunar scoreboard and use the vape legit module for scoreboard and everything will fix. There is no fix to this in the way of them being just lunar modules. If I find one I'll lyk. (Remember to give me social credit)
  9. Samqt

How to see player info when attacking?

Omg hi merryzz. I just bought both vapes using your code. And also ty!
  10. Samqt

Where is the overlay menu?
  11. Samqt

Blatant Settings Toggle

Hey reply to my post that I just made I need help. I need target info.
  12. Samqt

I see it in a lot of videos. But how do I make it so it tells me who I'm attacking?
  13. Samqt

Blatant Settings Toggle

Don't forget to give me social credit!
  14. Samqt

Blatant Settings Toggle

First of all use 2 tick backtracks with your reach. It gives you way more reach. And also use 80 angle, your same reach for both settings. Set it on distance mode and normal ka
  15. Samqt

Why does my aimaasit bug when i MAX it?

No it's not detectable by anticheat. It is detectable If a staff sees that lol. (I would assume that doesn't look legit at all)
  16. Samqt

It is if It's blatantly high.
  17. Samqt

Don't use custom values for aimassist. If you're going to like bhop with it use ka instead not aim assist. But if you're closet cheating it shouldn't be higher than like 70.
  18. Samqt

Minemen config help

With 140 ms you can use like 3.1 reach. Plus 2 ticks backtrack. And also while velo doesn't really bypass you could still use 100 vertical 90 horizontal or like 85-95.
  19. Samqt

Aim assist lite

I don't think that would be really useful. For example if you used it in Skyblock it would be like switching between targets in dungeons. Unless they have it on like highest/lowest health. Either way this is supposed to be a client for closet cheating where you get screenshared. If you don't get...
  20. Samqt

Blatant Settings Toggle

Since I assume it's bedwars that you're playing. You need reach. It depends on your ping. I use 3.35-3.4 with 100 ping if you have lower ping use a lower one. And you can use any aim assist settings as long as it's not all the way to the max. For scaffold you can just use legit scaffold with...