Search results

1. H

Forge (Optifine) 1.16.5 issues

1. When backtrack is enabled, players kinda shake. 2. fix the crashes. i crashed like 100 times
  2. H

Blatant mode not working/crashing

if you inject vape v4 in forge 1.16.5 (i was using optifine btw), you can NOT enable blatant mode and if u enable it through a module that requires blatant mode, the game just crashes.
  3. H

Backtrack issue

on 1.16.5, if u enable backtrack, the player is kinda glitched. EDIT: i crash everytime i use it. like 2-3 minutes and i crash
  4. H

Latest Vape V4 bug.

When I enable "AntiBot", it shows "AntiBot Advanced" in the text gui.
  5. H

Improve spawnerfinder

Improve spawnerfinder EDIT: SORRY THIS IS A JOKE
  6. H

BlocksMC staff times

What time does blocksmc have NO STAFF AT ALL or the lowest amount of staff? 1. Give your timing AM or PM 2. Give the timezone oh and btw, tell me an active server with no anticheat where no players cheat on (practice,bedwars and skyways)
  7. H

suggestions

Add an "advance" mode where bedbreaker automatically breaks blocks and breaks the bed and add where u can bedbreak automatically without needing to break the circle thing EDIT: I will make this all suggestions not just bedbreaker
  8. H

MMC reach

What is the MAXIMUM reach i can use on mmc without getting banned by staff or anticheat (and by MAXIMUM i mean THE MAXIMUM) and is reach the least detected module on mmc that lets u hit further? oh and i would also love the MAX velocity i can use on mmc (with reach ofc)