Search results

1. YouTube

Old Gui

did they remove the feature to go back to the old gui??? wtf
  2. YouTube

How to remove old autoclicker entries from explorer.exe?

woah necroposting!!!
  3. YouTube

keepsprint

you know nothing im not gonna repeat what ive already said but you have 0 knowledge of agc/mmc bypasses so stop trying to help people
  4. YouTube

keepsprint

They are not on and the reach isn't placebo you dumbass, you both know nothing about agc or minemen in general so please stop talking
  5. YouTube

keepsprint

Yes you do autoclicker autobans are off but you still flag
  6. YouTube

keepsprint

You're like those people that think 4 block and 50% velo is a closet config for hypixel and think you'll never get banned
  7. YouTube

keepsprint

I literally know someone directly with agc:lookup permissions and tested this myself they all flag, also yes there is different reach I also tested that, ~3.04 flags on vape while I can go up to 3.16 on entropy and yes, the reach works lmao. If you don't know anything about agc just say that 🙄
  8. YouTube

keepsprint

nope, ac still flags regardless of settings and reach flags at 3.03 when clients like entropy can go up to 3.16 without anything
  9. YouTube

keepsprint

forgot the name its been a while since we talked but its a ghost client with keepsprint
  10. YouTube

Hitboxes

+1 this could be useful
  11. YouTube

keepsprint

i know him personally he doesnt own a client with a disabler and 0 logs :p
  12. YouTube

keepsprint

keepsprint does not flag on a good client (vape isnt good for mmc) ask anyone with a brain it bypasses fine
  13. YouTube

keepsprint

minemen doesnt detect keepsprint how do u think "Sackseal" has been #1 sumo so many times
  14. YouTube

jump reset velocity

another clip
  15. YouTube

jump reset velocity

sorry in advance if i sound like a retard for velocity theres currently a jump reset but when i go on mmc with it i barely feel a difference i saw some jump reset mod on some guys channel where he stayed in the air while trading with a guy and took 0 horizontal kb ill show a video but maybe...
  16. YouTube

Autoclicker

add @pqzyy on discord he has a clicker that injects into everything
  17. YouTube

The problem with vape forums... + HYPIXEL BYPASS MINI GUIDE

not on main??? for anticheat it bypasses but any competent admin will ban you
  18. YouTube

The problem with vape forums... + HYPIXEL BYPASS MINI GUIDE

retard this cfg doesnt bypass. anyways AutoClicker 13-16 Reach 3.3-3.4 Velocity 80 100 100 Safewalk does bypass but you have to moonwalk and use 1 fastplace delay to avoid staff. keepsprint does not bypass what r u on