Search results

1. Borushiki

AntiCombo Module

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): VAPE V4 Suggestion Description: The AntiCombo module would work in pvp, the vape would detect where the opponent's aim is and according to the position of the aim this module would help to deviate from the position of the aim, it would be something really...
  2. Borushiki

Add LagRange

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): VAPE V4 Suggestion Description: it would be a blink however it would be a blink used to obtain range, in a legit way, this would work in pvp, where when entering a combo the player would start to lag and blink, this would be very useful
  3. Borushiki

Vape V4 Blink Update

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): VAPE V4 Suggestion Description: One thing that is very easy to add and would help a lot is an option in blink where when activating Auto Send there would be a ComboBox that would be able to choose modes for Blink with Auto Send, these options would be...
  4. Borushiki

BedBreaker Update

One thing they could add to the bedbreaker and break the bed automatically, without having to aim and click to break. They could also add a delay function to break it up. Another important thing is the rotations that the bedbreaker used to break, it could be Silent or Normal. I hope you liked...
  5. Borushiki

Vape V4 Text Shadow

I think the old vape text shadow is more nostalgic, the vape team could bring it back, This new text shadow was introduced if I'm not mistaken in the vape v4.10 or vape v4.09 version, I bought the vape in the vape v4.06 version and I found the text shadow much better, I can't get used to this...
  6. Borushiki

Update criticals Vape V4

It would be interesting to put a 0-100% probability option in the criticals module, especially because criticals' Anticheat mode works very well on servers with good anticheats.
  7. Borushiki

New Module Vape V4

Something very interesting would be for Manthe to add a Staff detector to the Vape V4, thus avoiding several Staff bans, this is something I had thought about a long time ago but I just thought it was useless, until I saw that a number Most bans are almost manual done by staff, think about this...
  8. Borushiki

Silent Aura Update

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4 Suggestion Description: Add Break blocks in silentaura Video Reference (Not required):
  9. Borushiki

Vape add Velocity delay with fakelag

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4 Suggestion Description: I know that ticks for velocity already exist, but it would be interesting for the vape to add a delay to the velocity, as if the player takes KB late, the opposing player takes a hit and the player receives the KB after a...
  10. Borushiki

Make adjustments according to the resolution used

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4 Suggestion Description: When setting a resolution like 720x480 the vape GUI becomes too large or does not fit on the screen, you could add an automatic adjustment and add scroll , for example, the FDP Client has downward scrolling, making it...
  11. Borushiki

Play sounds when activating modules

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4 Suggestion Description: This is not something useful but it would be interesting if it added a sound when activating a module, like Sigma Jello, the vape could add this option in the sounds settings tab, this would be good for people to have more...
  12. Borushiki

Mod Injections with Vape V4 or Lite

One intriguing feature that could be incorporated into Vape V4 or Lite is a Minecraft mod injector. This addition could introduce a new tab dedicated to injector. While I acknowledge that implementing this may pose challenges, it's a compelling idea that could attract a substantial user base...
  13. Borushiki

Vape V4.11 update is insane!

This new v4.11 vape update is getting insane, hope they release it soon ☺️
  14. Borushiki

Vape V4 Speed Modes

Make modes to Speed
  15. Borushiki

Vape Lite e Vape V4 Bug Crash

Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): [ Vape V4, Vape Lite] Brief description of the bug: Lunar crashes immediately when trying to inject the vape, this only happens with the skyblock version of lunar How to reproduce the bug: open the lunar on skyblock...
  16. Borushiki

Add Chest Aura to the vape v4

Edition: Vape V4 Suggestion: The CHest aura I find a very useful module for Skywars among other minigames, this module will act when it locates a chest, and automatically when it reaches a certain distance of blocks from the chest it will automatically pick up all the items, this will work until...
  17. Borushiki

New AI to the Vape V4

Edition: Vape V4 Suggestion: Add Baritone to the vape, so you can make the vape play automatically
  18. Borushiki

Update Account Manager in Vape V4

Edition: Vape V4 Suggestion: I think an important thing to mention here, the Account Manager/Alt Manager of Vape V4 has not been updated for ages, and should not work more, it would be a good idea for the Vape team to update this to work Lunar client among other clients
  19. Borushiki

Integrate Spotify with VapeV4

Edition: Vape V4 Suggestion: I think it would be a great idea for the Vape team to add Spotify integration to Vape, so users could listen to music inside the Vape V4, so it would be easier to manage playlists, volume, music, etc.
  20. Borushiki

Add Discord RPC

Edition: Vape V4 Suggestion: I don't know if it's a useful thing but I know a lot of people would like it to be added to vape and Discord RPC, this is something I've been seeing for a long time, people have to use external apps to get their Discord RPC on Vape, to facilitate this, Vape could...