Search results

1. Borushiki

Vape v4 nametag on vape v4 users, if they are vape v4 friends :)

i think this is useless, this would make life easier for the staff, In this case, as you said, it could be added to friends, and have an option in the friends' settings to show this nametag, in this case "Show nametag icon"
  2. Borushiki

Silent Aura perfect hit setting

yea, this idea is good
  3. Borushiki

AntiCombo Module

yes, 🥶
  4. Borushiki

Add LagRange

okay
  5. Borushiki

AntiCombo Module

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): VAPE V4 Suggestion Description: The AntiCombo module would work in pvp, the vape would detect where the opponent's aim is and according to the position of the aim this module would help to deviate from the position of the aim, it would be something really...
  6. Borushiki

Add LagRange

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): VAPE V4 Suggestion Description: it would be a blink however it would be a blink used to obtain range, in a legit way, this would work in pvp, where when entering a combo the player would start to lag and blink, this would be very useful
  7. Borushiki

Vape V4 Blink Update

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): VAPE V4 Suggestion Description: One thing that is very easy to add and would help a lot is an option in blink where when activating Auto Send there would be a ComboBox that would be able to choose modes for Blink with Auto Send, these options would be...
  8. Borushiki

vape launchers?

F
  9. Borushiki

Why do I need to maintain my vape device?

you are kidding?
  10. Borushiki

Discord rich presence removal

discord rich presence is useless
  11. Borushiki

Is getting free vape v4/lite possible?

I try to do something more professional, if I make videos with the same quality as merryzz it doesn't mean that I copy his content, there are times that I am inspired by him, but it doesn't mean that all my content is a copy of him, and really yes, I really try to understand what you say...
  12. Borushiki

Launch

o oh god, vape works in windows 11, but for you dont works, why?
  13. Borushiki

Is Vape V4 worth in 2024?

💀
  14. Borushiki

Launch

uhmmmm, contact the suport, https://www.vape.gg/support
  15. Borushiki

Is getting free vape v4/lite possible?

your friend can find bugs for vape and get a vape lite code
  16. Borushiki

Launch

Which windows do you use?