1. TooEasy

Blockhit Update

fuck u mean no
  2. TooEasy

HELP ME!!

Are you on badlion?
  3. TooEasy

Blockhit Update

Heyo this would be a update that would add much more customization to the blockhit moduel such as a delay from blocking and unblocking sword as well as more options for the auto mode such as in air checks, combo checks, if receiving backwards kb checks and stuff like that lmk if this is dumb
  4. TooEasy

how did i get banned with this(literally bought this 60 star acc with 5fkdr, banned in 6 games)

Well pit is pit staff kinda not really watch it but for like any other game below 85 is prolly too low
  5. TooEasy

how did i get banned with this(literally bought this 60 star acc with 5fkdr, banned in 6 games)

The velo is way too low it should be at like 90 and the backtrack is a bit high i use 50-75 sometimes but mainly just use 50. Pogma said that backtrack was patched but I used it yesterday and worked perfetly fine also 3.0-3.2 50 chance should also be good fine to use I used it yesterday on low...
  6. TooEasy

Hypixel Mainsafe Pit Configs?

Just use autoclicker at this point lmao u cant cheat hard in pit anymore so no use using shit like velo or ks
  7. TooEasy

Hypixel & Their Shitty Checks

Idk ill test it today and see it would be a shame if it got patched
  8. TooEasy

Hypixel & Their Shitty Checks

Wait what how can they even patch that I was using 50-75 today fine
  9. TooEasy

I am new here

He has autism leave him donut. I dont understand how someone can figure out how to purchase this client and yet be so fucking retarded that they dont know how to config a fucking closet client. Like test it for a bit if u want feedback come to the forums. Fucking faggotism holy jesus
  10. TooEasy

I am new here

use raven also p sure this is a shitty troll ignore
  11. TooEasy

my hypixel closet settings (v4)

We stay autistic with this one 🔥
  12. TooEasy

Why not add vape v4 but for roblox bedwars (ik theres one but byfron update)

You should delete it (internet footprint and shit) because if anyone sees who knows you they might call you a fucking retard and throw you off a cliff no hate or anything ur just really really really dumb
  13. TooEasy

me and pogma have same birthday

ayo..
  14. TooEasy

I swear there was no a after the g did u name change or sum?????
  15. TooEasy

also heard u were gay idk if that changes things
  16. TooEasy

we fuck inside out tiny asian >;3
  17. TooEasy

we have same birthday what the flip
  18. TooEasy

Last hit settings - Killaura

no thats bad aim