Search results

1. W

vape lite blocked by windows defender

this is odd. this has never happened to me before, but now windows defender automatically quarantines and deletes vape lite about 10 seconds after I launch it. not sure what to do about it, could make use of some help from some smarter people :)
  2. W

[!] IMPORTANT QUESTION [!]

What are the implications of the falling price of gold on the global economy? Discuss and please keep it civil! My personal belief: Firstly, the falling price of gold affects countries that are major producers of gold, as their export revenues and economic growth may be negatively impacted...
  3. W

How long do you think the cheating scene will last?

Just a bit curious what you guys think. Discuss in the comments.
  4. W

Why you should give me a positive social credit

Dear Forum Members, I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. As an active member of this wonderful community, I would like to take a moment to share some thoughts on the importance of social credit and kindly request your consideration in awarding me a positive social...
  5. W

Question: Why do people actually play on knockoff / garbage servers?

Title. Not talking about cheaters, I'm talking about legit players.
  6. W

Do you guys use any other clients?

Curious to see if any of you guys use any other clients. Also, what do you guys think of sapphire? Saw some videos by the devs and it looks pretty interesting. Thoughts?
  7. W

client development with kotlin?

let me preface this post by saying I am retarded. now that that's out of the way, would it be possible to develop minecraft clients/cheats completely in kotlin?
  8. W

Thoughts on Mysterium VPN?

Some people recommended I use Mysterium for cheating on hypixel. I've been looking into it and I've heard tons of people use it to do illegal shit. If I was just using it as a regular vpn, would that be fine? I obviously dont want to host a node. Please let me know!
  9. W

What vpn would you recommend I use? (hypixel)

Just curious, what VPN would you suggest I purchase? I've created a brand new account for Hypixel and this is really the only server I'll be playing on. Or do you think creating my own VPN would work better for my situation? If so, what VPS would you recommend I use? Thanks.
  10. W

Backtrack use on hypixel. Safe?

Just curious, is backtrack safe to use on hypixel and if so what settings would you recommend?
  11. W

question about new backtrack module

Does anyone know how this module works? Just curious.
  12. W

What would you guys like to see in Vape v5?

Assuming that Vape v5 will actually release eventually, what are some features you guys would like to see? I personally think custom capes would be a cool addition. Any thoughts?
  13. W

Solar Tweaks + NoHitDelay

im too retarded to figure this stuff out on my own so: is solar tweaks safe to use? also, is NoHitDelay bannable on hypixel? thanks.
  14. W

vape kills my FPS

Hello, I use forge and get a consistent 600 - 800 FPS without vape injected. When vape is injected, I can barely hit 300 FPS. Is there anyway I can fix this? Is this a known issue? Is my computer just dogshit? Thanks.
  15. W

I think capes would be a cool addition to vape

I think it would be cool if custom capes were added to vape. That's all.
  16. W

what forge mods do you recommend I use? (1.8.9)

Hello, Just want to know what mods you recommend I use for version 1.8.9. I dont want to use any mod client, I want to use forge. The only thing is forge kills my fps. Are there any mods that can help improve my fps on forge? (besides optifine and patcher) Thanks.