Search results

1. I

Manthe please help, i tried for 1 week :c I just want a solution, receive emails or change my...

Manthe please help, i tried for 1 week :c I just want a solution, receive emails or change my password
  2. I

Can someone tell me what to do?

Hello, my problem is that I do not get emails from the main page: vape.gg to reset my password, which I lost and I do not know how to recover it can someone tell me something? PS: I have been trying to contact support for more than 1 week and no help, once they changed my password from email and...
  3. I

Hello Manthe I am very sad to see that Vape V2 will not have support in version 1.10 please...

Hello Manthe I am very sad to see that Vape V2 will not have support in version 1.10 please havela 1.10 I will pay you more money if you do it in that
  4. I

Vape v2 1.9

Here another test that before was 1.10
  5. I

Vape v2 1.9

But what I mean is that version of the vape was used before and now after the hack does not work anymore.
  6. I

Vape v2 1.9

I have the version of 1.10 but it tells me the error: c and here a sample of if it worked before and not now
  7. I

Vape v2 1.9

I bought it some time ago when I let it use it in 1.9
  8. I

Vape v2 1.9

English sorry: Before let me use vape V2 in 1.9 and now does not say an error: Unsupported Minecraft Version does anyone know why now does not work?
  9. I

Vape v2 1.9

Antes me deja utilizar V2 vaporizador en 1.9 y ahora no dice un error: no compatible Minecraft Versión ¿alguien sabe por qué ahora no funciona?