Search results

1. Crips

Technically share vape?

I read over the ToS and it says that I can NOT share my vape account with someone who has NOT purchased the vape client. But what if the person did purchase the vape client? Is this a loophole? 🤔🤑🤠🤠🤠🤠 https://www.vape.gg/tos#:~:text=not%20purchased%20Vape%20Client
  2. Crips

Killaura on Vulkan?

Hey, I was wondering if the Vape v4 is bypassing the Vulcan anti-cheat. I figured out that it is harder to detect when using fakelag.
  3. Crips

Godbridge on Hypixel?

Is it safe to use the godbridge scaffold module, or should i keep using the legit one?
  4. Crips

Add to the Name Esp a Murder option

The name esp could have one more option which highlights/changes the name tag color depending on the players role. ex. The murders name tag gets red like if i would add him to my friends list.
  5. Crips

Pika Network killaura

Is there any *blatant* killaura which works on pika or jartex network?
  6. Crips

Save Text GUI Settings

if it is possible then let us save the text gui settings, i personally use the length sorting because it looks better. But i have to re-enable it everytime i inject vape v4
  7. Crips

Flying on Cracked Servers?

Are there any working blink + fly methods on servers like pika/jartex network or blockmc?
  8. Crips

Garbage Server Killaura?

Does vape v4 bypasses on pika/jartex network? Because i always get banned using the killaura i tried almost everything. (Blatant)