Search results

1. L

Hypixel sumo velocity + reach

that lagback is normal, just watchdog being watchdog
  2. L

Hypixel Config Banned (feedback)

I did toggle velocity on and off for some matches (with the above settings) but nothing else, also I don't use anti debuff module.
  3. L

I figured backtrack looks too blatant, also reach has more settings like only while sprinting and vertical check. Would you recommend 3.1-3.2? or maybe lower to be safe, I have 70ms Also if I want to use velocity at 100c (for consistency) should I lower to 95h? so 95h 100c instead of 90h 50c
  4. L

Should I lower backtrack or velocity? Or use reach instead of backtrack?
  5. L

Got banned after 1 week (staff ban) with this config: AimAssist Target: Players (Ignore Invisible, behind walls) Horizontal Speed 6 Max Angle 360 Distance 8 "Click Aim, Aim while on target, Strafe increase, Check Block Break" ENABLED AutoClicker 17-20 CPS Randomization - Extra "Hold to Click...
  6. L

Freecam Instabreaking

Vape edition: Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Add a check in Freecam to allow instabreaking blocks while in Freecam to easily create ghost blocks. Video Reference (Not required):
  7. L

SilentAura Hypixel Main-Safe Closet Settings

same issue here, pretty sure my suggestion would fix this issue. Even the one shown in merryzz's video since it would automatically add a delay before breaking so the server doesn't get confused...
  8. L

toggle for the behavior of break blocks delay for autoclicker

Vape edition: Vape V4 Suggestion Description: AutoClicker: add a toggle for the break blocks delay to stop clicking during the delay time, it bugs a lot in hypixel and doesn't break the block properly if you try to break a block after clicking. Basically, if you're autoclicking the air and then...
  9. L

AutoTool

But it's addictive!
  10. L

ESP Enemy Only

Vape edition: Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Add an option for ESP to only render on enemies. Similar to the Enemy Only setting for Tracers. Video Reference (Not required):
  11. L

Max pitch for scaffold module

Vape edition: Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Allow setting a maximum pitch for scaffold to activate. We can set a minimum pitch value for scaffold to activate, but not a maximum one. It would be useful to disable the module when looking directly downwards (around 86-90 pitch) to be able to...
  12. L

A few features I would like to see for Vape Lite

Vape edition: Vape Lite Suggestion Description: Nametags module: option to hide the nametags from shifting entities. Esp module: similarly, a way to hide shifting entities from esp as well as customize the colors for shifting entities to differentiate them from non-shifting entities. The...
  13. L

"clicker" mode for scaffolding for screensharing (vape lite)

Vape edition: Vape Lite Suggestion Description: Add a "clicker" mode for scaffold (vape lite), similar to the one in rightclicker, so it presses the sneak key so it can show up in the hud when the player is crouching. Important for screensharing or recording. Video Reference (Not required):