Search results

1. T

I accidentally turned on timer 1.07 for 5 mins before realising will I be banned? (Hypixel)

So basically I was toggling some reach on hypixel and somehow I put on timers and I only realised at the end of the game when I looked at text gui. I have turned it off is there a chance I can still be banned cause I just got unbanned so I'd actually be so pissed to be banned again.
  2. T

How can I avoid getting a boosting ban on hypickle bedwars

As the title says are there any ways I can lower the chance if not basically prevent a boosting ban if I play with a semi blatant teammate in bedwars? (I'm closeting with 3.2-3.35 reach). I've seen someone say to reparty but idk if that actually does anything.
  3. T

Are these settings safe for now and also for future hypixel banwaves?

Given the banwave that happened a week or so ago which got my main 30day'ed I've decided to play much safer but I'd still like to know about these settings and if they're fine. ESP - Skeleton Aim Assist - Both speeds at 4, 77 angle (my fov) Reach (possibly but probably not) - 3.0/3.1 Also is...
  4. T

I have 200-250ms and I am wondering if my reach settings are detectable/safe.

Hey guys I made a post a few days back but I want to know if my new settings are safe just to be sure. I am using 3.2-3.4 reach which I know isn't super safe but like the title says I avg around 220ms so I am curious as to what u guys think.
  5. T

I think watchdog is watching me.

I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but I turned on ESP and I saw a glitching hitbox above me when I was in games is this watchdog watching me and could is it more likely I'm gonna get banned. I'm using very safe settings only reach at 3.1-3.2 and aimbot at a 60 degree angle.
  6. T

What level of reach can I use as someone with 220-250ms ping on hypixel? (closet)

I know this has been asked but I am just confirming. I use 3.1-3.3 and just wanna check that it's ok to use that and not get banned.