Search results

1. SamTheSweat

Negative Impact on Personal Brand Due to Social Credit

Regrettably, my social credit has experienced a significant downturn, and as a consequence, it is adversely affecting my personal brand, particularly within the Minecraft community. Recognizing the significance of maintaining a positive online reputation, I have always endeavored to uphold the...
  2. SamTheSweat

I have a question

where can I ask my question?
  3. SamTheSweat

Reflecting on 5 Years with Vape V4

Today marks a significant milestone in my Minecraft journey, and I am thrilled to share this achievement with all of you. I am delighted to announce that I have been a proud user of Vape V4 for exactly five years today, having purchased it in June 2018. Over the course of these years, Vape V4...
  4. SamTheSweat

Staying Active: Forum Dedication Rewarded

Dear Forum Members, I would like to inform you that despite my previous plans to reduce my activity on the forums, I have come to a realization that the community greatly benefits from my assistance and support. Therefore, I have decided to continue my active participation on the forums. I...
  5. SamTheSweat

[important] Resignation from Vape Forums

Dear Forum Members, I hope this message finds you in good health. I am writing to formally announce my resignation from actively participating and posting on the vape forums. This decision has not been made lightly, but after thorough reflection, I have come to the realization that it is time...
  6. SamTheSweat

Request for Review and Action Regarding User "rci1337"

Dear Forum Members, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention some concerning behavior exhibited by a forum user named @rci1337 After careful observation and consideration, I strongly believe that the actions of this user warrant immediate attention and...
  7. SamTheSweat

Regarding the User "kms" - Multiple Reasons for Consideration

Hello forum members, I hope this message finds you well. Today, I wanted to address the topic of a user named "kms" and bring forth several reasons why it might be in our best interest to consider removing them from our community. While open dialogue and diverse perspectives are highly valued...
  8. SamTheSweat

Why you should give me a positive social credit

Dear Forum Members, I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. As an active member of this wonderful community, I would like to take a moment to share some thoughts on the importance of social credit and kindly request your consideration in awarding me a positive social...
  9. SamTheSweat

[GUIDE] Why cheating is not allowed on hypixel or other minecraft servers

Hello everyone, this is a guide on why cheating is usually not allowed on hypixel or other servers, and why you might get banned! Cheating is not allowed on the Hypixel server or any other Minecraft server for several reasons: Fairness: Cheating provides an unfair advantage over other players...
  10. SamTheSweat

social credit

why do I have 20 social credit?
  11. SamTheSweat

Inject vape to cs2

please add support to inject vape into counter strike 2
  12. SamTheSweat

my friend was banned

hello my friend was banned from this forum and i need to know why @iNeedAltsRn he was the only helpful person giving good settings to people
  13. SamTheSweat

Hypixel banned

I just got banned on hypixel for Cheating (staff), and like 20+ of my friends got banned too, very high stars, Does anyone know if they updated something?
  14. SamTheSweat

Main Boosting Ban

Hello, my main account just got banned for 30 days for boosting your account to improve stats on hypixel, I guess this is because I apparently played with a cheater or something? I don't even know what I did, but how am I supposed to even know if I have cheaters in my party? (unless they are...
  15. SamTheSweat

hypixel sue

hello, i am thinking about buying vape v4 but my friend said hypixel can sue me if i hack on their server, is this true?