Search results

1. pogama

Cool Silent Update + Profiles Update

Vape silent updated yesterday I believe? Anyways here's 3 main things I've noticed they added/changed: they've added an edit all option, which can be found on profiles and going to the three dots at any profile, which will bring up a cool GUI #2 Wtap rework I honestly feel that it was really...
  2. pogama

3000 messages

yay
  3. pogama

Active hit select was changed?

I think it was, maybe a few weeks ago I noticed a difference? It doesn't do anything while you're in air now so you can prolly use it on your main with 100% now
  4. pogama

my prayers have been answered

Only while sneaking autotool
  5. pogama

Godbridge movement mode

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Instead of it just being slowed down movement, you can choose between slowed down & jump Jump will have a slider from 1-7, depending on how often it should jump (every x blocks), preset is 7. I'd suggest also setting jump mode...
  6. pogama

Show binds in arraylist

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Shows binds for enabled modules in arraylist (text GUI). You can also make a module blacked out while it's disabled but still bound instead of being for enabled modules only. Video Reference (Not required):
  7. pogama

Hypixel & Their Shitty Checks

So it's been a while without hypixel adding new checks that will get you falsely flagged (maybe 2 months max lmao)... They did it again! Climbing up a staircase made of full blocks will now get you lagged back for no reason! Also the "legit tower patch" (if you place blocks really fast and jump...
  8. pogama

IRC

So as most of us already know manthe is probably gonna do something with the online system (vape friends has been built off it) and I'd like to see an IRC which allows you to chat with other vape users. I would also like party in game chat to be added which is only kept between you and party...
  9. pogama

Multipoint

Suggestion for V4, it'll aim to the nearest point on your target so you'll be able to get better reach on them. You should also make the multipoint accuracy adjustable from 1 to 5, 5 being extremely accurate while 1 being inaccurate or random.
  10. pogama

Strafe module

Suggesting this for both V4 and lite since the module can't really compromise screen shares and is a ghost module. Module Description: Uses various kinds of movements to keep your opponent at set distance. How it works: It will w tap, s tap etc. to keep your target in range you'd set in settings...
  11. pogama

Disable when hit on backtrack

You'll take delayed knockback in trades which will give you more of a disadvantage.
  12. pogama

Fastplace start delay

Delay until fastplace starts placing blocks like in right clicker. Sure you can bind it but it's much more convenient when it's like this.
  13. pogama

More Customizable Scaffold

Make it sneak in air but not completely hold sneak, basically just press sneak when you jump, this is what most clients do. It isn't too fast or too slow, just in the middle.
  14. pogama

Require sneak for auto tool

I'm reposting this again since auto tool is basically shit without it and you're better off swapping legit. Just like scaffold require sneak but for auto tool, it's hella simple and userful af.
  15. pogama

Blockhit Changes

Make it an independent module like hit select Third more called "Custom" where you can set your own delays New options: Only while trading hits. I feel like this is needed because block hitting can mess up your spacing in combos. Only while holding your block button (usually right click)...
  16. pogama

Make the forums accessible VIA Minecraft instance.

There should be a new option in the overlays menu (where duel info, text GUI and others are located) which will allow you to see forums.vape.gg when on. Also make options for it to give you forums notifications in the notifications tab (you'll receive them in the style of module toggled on/off...
  17. pogama

Antibot

Make antibot a feature in utility. No reason why it'd be blatant, no one is able to notice it and it can't be detected. Also add it to Vape Lite.
  18. pogama

Friends in-game chat

Allows you to set a command which upon executing (typing) will put you in a chat with your vape party - just like party chat channel toggles on servers like Hypixel where the toggle is /chat p(arty), for example. Executing the command once again would put you in your previous chat channel. Why...
  19. pogama

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody!
  20. pogama

Huge improvements to the clutch module

I've used it for a few games and I can reassure you it is completely useless 99% of the time. There should be an option to utilize fastplace considering the single clicks probably won't be enough to actually clutch and an option to increase/decrease the aim speed. Also some kind of movement...