Search results

1. Ackwaa

Universocraft

It's the console, but I'll try that, ty
  2. Ackwaa

Universocraft

I think the major problem with my settings now is the velocity, I used to use these with vape lite and never got banned, but now that I use it with vape v4 I got banned in less than 30mins. Just to make sure, I'm talking about Universocraft
  3. Ackwaa

Universocraft

Usaba una config semi legit con el vape lite, pero ahora que uso el vape v4 con la misma config me banean rapido, sabes pq es?
  4. Ackwaa

Universocraft

Does anyone have a good config for closet cheating on Universocraft bw? I'm using Vape V4
  5. Ackwaa

I keep getting banned with closet config in vape v4

I checked and i'm sure there isn't any mod activated, I'm testing the mods I use by separated to see what's the problem
  6. Ackwaa

I used these settings with vape lite and didn't get banned, but I will try that one, thanks
  7. Ackwaa

I will try it thanks <3
  8. Ackwaa

do u know if there's like a config on vape v4 that I need to change? I tried legit mode but still doesnt work for me
  9. Ackwaa

I'm using reach : 3.12-3.13 velocity : 37 43 99 scaffold : 43-48 sometimes i turn on ESP and Bedplate I used this settings with vape lite and didn't get banned. I play on Universocraft
  10. Ackwaa

Hi, one month ago i bought Vape lite for closet cheating, and it worked great, I recently bought Vape v4 bc i thought it was better, but i'm trying to use the same settings I played with in vape lite, but I'm still getting banned really fast, does anyone know why is this happening? maybe there's...