Search results

1. vlthr

Add maximum knockback and minimum knockback to Velocity.

Vape edition: Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Add it like Horizontal 60%-90%, random knockback within a specific range. It can make your knockback look more legit. Video Reference : None
  2. vlthr

Anything specific i need to do to avoid getting caught with vape light on screenshare

The external vision of vape lite is affected by windows Scale and layout, so it will shift a lot. There seems to be no better solution
  3. vlthr

Failed to load vape

卡顿stage24的情况被发现在某次更新之后(在此之前不会出现该情况),一般对此仍没有好的解决方法 它目前或与您的网络有关,若您在stage2上没有耗费太多时间则有更高概率不会发生该情况 如果它持续发生而没有任何一次注入成功,尝试更换您的启动器无论是PCL2或者HMCL,并使用Microsoft官方提供启动器再次尝试 仍未解决则建议联系 www.vape.gg/support
  4. vlthr

Better Chinese translation(Combat 100%)

国外帖子氛围是这样的哈哈我建议这边不做评价自己该怎么生活怎么生活
  5. vlthr

vape被锁了

https://www.vape.gg/support 请通过此渠道来与他们获得联系
  6. vlthr

vape被锁了

继续等待,如果支持超过48小时仍未回复您,可以考虑再给他们发送邮件
  7. vlthr

为什么我的velocity不起作用

有效但它将非常不明显-几乎不会带来优势
  8. vlthr

为什么我的velocity不起作用

您不应该将所减少的击退调至100%,它将不起任何作用
  9. vlthr

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

Come on man, no matter what I am, but you say "commie" to every Chinese person without any discrimination, whether it is the current post or the previous one I can only think that you are being racist, and that is exactly what you are doing haha The "defense" ends here, There will be no new...
  10. vlthr

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

How do you know I'm a communist? Because I speak Chinese? Or help Chinese players answer their questions?Or do you think all Chinese are Communists?
  11. vlthr

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

So you say this when you see Chinese people? Then you are no different from racial discrimination
  12. vlthr

Team settings + hypixel nick

Just enable it
  13. vlthr

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

"Commie" This is an insulting term related to China We just chatted normally in Chinese and didn't do much Are you being racist?
  14. vlthr

Hwid+(GPU change)

仅需在官网保持最新/更新您的hwid,您的vape账户将十分安全
  15. vlthr

允许我们下载VAPE V4老版本

Silentaura与Killaura(杀戮光环)很像,在实现的功能上几乎没有区别,但它更加安全与无法检测
  16. vlthr

允许我们下载VAPE V4老版本

V4的老版本即使您拥有也无法注入,它将提示您 “过时的版本,去官网下载新版本” VapeV4已经不再作为一个幽灵兼暴力客户端,曼特已经改变了它的定位,因此V4不会重新添加老或新的公然功能
  17. vlthr

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

VapeV4在注入时默认所有模块关闭 但是如果你想,请在配置文件设置可打开“保存已加载的模块”
  18. vlthr

vape v4崩溃

清除网站内容不会对注入有帮助
  19. vlthr

Array list

Just turn it on
  20. vlthr

mmc has new reach check

This shouldn't be a place for quarrels