Search results

1. N

Settings: Vape lite Hypixel Bedwars config (closet cheating)

I'm currently trying to find the best settings that don't flag I use: Autoclicker: 12-18cps with extra Auto left clicker: IDK what settings are good, I use 12-16 cps, no fast place Aim Assist: Vertical/Horizontal : 100 and whitelist items (Sword) Scaffold: 100-120ms with look check 45*...
  2. N

Minemen Autoclicker bypass

Does 16-22cps with extra randomization work for minemen? If not, what would be the second-best option, because I don't like using 8-12cps with extra randomization
  3. N

Scaffold Vape lite

What are the best settings for vape lite that won't get me banned by staff, cus if I use 0-20ms it's easily detectable by staff
  4. N

Auto Place

I know this doesn't have anything to do with vape, but I was asking if auto place on raven b+ would be detected by watchdog? Need it to god bridge lol
  5. N

Autoclicker/ Reach settings

What would be the best settings for boxing and Bedwars Currently, use Vape lite: Autoclicker: 9-19cps - hold to click - Block hit: manual - Break blocks (Bedwars play only) - Combo assist - Extra randomization - Jitter (for recording only) and also any reach option for boxing servers and hypixel
  6. N

Vape Lite hit select

Hello there, I've been using vape lite for the past couple of days and use mainly aim assist and autoclicker (never gotten banned) My question is, however, how can I activate hit select in the autoclicker on vape lite (if there is any), because I've seen it on vape v4 and other cheat client like...
  7. N

Vape lite doesn't support 1.7 Lunar?

So when I launch lunar on 1.8.9, it works perfectly, but the moment I try to launch vape lite on lunar 1.7, it crashes for some reason? Anything I'm doing wrong here or does vape lite not support lunar 1.7. It does attach but fails at 8/11 and crashes lunar.