Search results

1. N

Settings: Vape lite Hypixel Bedwars config (closet cheating)

Um i still have one question, why does the scaffold sneak even tho im not on the edge of the block, sometimes scaffold just sneakes and i can't unsneak anymore.
  2. N

Settings: Vape lite Hypixel Bedwars config (closet cheating)

I'm currently trying to find the best settings that don't flag I use: Autoclicker: 12-18cps with extra Auto left clicker: IDK what settings are good, I use 12-16 cps, no fast place Aim Assist: Vertical/Horizontal : 100 and whitelist items (Sword) Scaffold: 100-120ms with look check 45*...
  3. N

Minemen Autoclicker bypass

Vape lite only has extra, I don't know if it's the same as extra+ but ye 12-18cps with extra bypassed without any silent flags
  4. N

Safe SUMO settings for main: Hypixel

...bro this is a forum about a cheat client, what did you expect? People not to cheat?
  5. N

Minemen Autoclicker bypass

Does 16-22cps with extra randomization work for minemen? If not, what would be the second-best option, because I don't like using 8-12cps with extra randomization
  6. N

what does wtap and sprint do?

Is w-tap and sprint detectable by any anticheat?
  7. N

Scaffold Vape lite

What are the best settings for vape lite that won't get me banned by staff, cus if I use 0-20ms it's easily detectable by staff
  8. N

Will I be kicked if I use GodBridge in the hypxel?

No you won't, but if you suddenly start godbridging, staff will look out for you, I would recommend legit scaffold instead cus It's less detectable by staff.
  9. N

Auto Place

I know this doesn't have anything to do with vape, but I was asking if auto place on raven b+ would be detected by watchdog? Need it to god bridge lol
  10. N

1.19.3 survival

Yes, use viaforge, you can switch versions and inject vape
  11. N

[CLOSED]What time will VAPE Support all version?

If you want a crystal aura so badly, go get meteor, it's a free hack client for the newest version and is perfect, btw it will not bypass any anticheat, it's purely for blatant
  12. N

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Yo what reach would you recommend on main account and what settings would you recommend for scaffold on vape lite?
  13. N

Legit Config For Pika/Jartex

nah jartex false bans alot, so its not the config, its just that there bad
  14. N

what cleints work with vape?

nah they do work, what are you even talking about
  15. N

Autoclicker/ Reach settings

aight, thanks
  16. N

Autoclicker/ Reach settings

What would be the best settings for boxing and Bedwars Currently, use Vape lite: Autoclicker: 9-19cps - hold to click - Block hit: manual - Break blocks (Bedwars play only) - Combo assist - Extra randomization - Jitter (for recording only) and also any reach option for boxing servers and hypixel
  17. N

Best Client for Vape?

Yes, but vape lite and I think vape v4 isn't compatible with solar tweaks, but I could be wrong (ik it isn't compatible on vape lite but on vape v4 idk)
  18. N

Vape Lite hit select

I think merryzz also made a pretty brod video about the hit select feature, so I was just curious.
  19. N

Vape Lite hit select

It can be done, but if the other player is also trying to hit select it becomes very hard, or even harder if the other person has high ping. If vape lite added that, it prob wouldn't take much time cus It's already in vape v4, and it wouldn't be detected by anticheats.
  20. N

Vape Lite hit select

ah, sad, guess i have to keep using raven n+ with vape lite for the optimal autoclicker lol