Search results

1. C

hit colors

add hit colors to vape or make the lunar client hit colors work (lunar client hit colors do not work when vape is injected)
  2. C

whats the best rage setting for hypixel 10 ms

looking for something blatant but wont get me banned in 5 games sorta sounds retarded i know
  3. C

locking onto upgrade bot

dont know how to stop my KA from locking onto the upgrades bot
  4. C

autohotbar to broad

Make auto hotbar not so specific with the items like make it just be "sword" instead of diamond sword, gold sword, ect
  5. C

silent clutch

add an option for clutch to make it silent (makes your camera angle not move but still places blocks)
  6. C

andromeda bridging

add andromeda bridging to vape its great
  7. C

BEST BLATANT CONFIG

Im looking for a really fucking blatant config if your config is really big and dont wana type it you can just add me @{BB}Toyot#3020 on discord so we can hop in a call and you can give it to me
  8. C

1.19.3 survival

hey i was wondering if there was a way/mod that i could use vape v4 on my 1.19.3 survival server
  9. C

what cleints work with vape?

are there and cleint like lunar badlion ect that work with vape?
  10. C

KILL aura locks onto team

my kill aura and aim assist lock onto my team mates any way to disable this?
  11. C

xray doesnt work?

xray doesnt work ive been fucking with the opacity slider nothing works am i doing something wrong?
  12. C

will vape client ever come out with new versions of minecraft

will vape client ever come out with 1.19 1.18 or even 1.17 versions of minecraft
  13. C

bed breaker doesnt work?

i had the bed breaker option enabled had the circles around the beds but i cant break it through a block is there a specific tool that i am supposed to use or not
  14. C

looking for a bedwars duo

im a legit cheater (auto clicker and aim assist and scaffold only and velo) and was wondering if someone that also legit cheats could be my duo? add me on discord @{BB}Toyot#3020