Search results

1. G

Hey, I need help configuring velocity with vape v4.

WAIT WHAT LOL I WAS USING 15 AND 25 THIS WHOLE TIME LMAO
  2. G

I just want non-blatant settings like 25 25 100 but i get stuck no matter the settings i use even if its blatant
  3. G

yeah but i feel like 80 100 100 is too blatant and i want something lower and i dont want to get stuck
  4. G

So i average 200 - 210 ms on hypixel and with any velocity I use, I get stuck on the floor or on a block and the opponent can easily hit me without me being able to do anything to fight back. Anyone got a fix for this?
  5. G

Is aimassist truly undetectable on hypixel? I'm currently using the settings attached below. I really dont want to get banned since its my main.

yes, but aim assist is detectable on pvp servers like pvp.land or minemenclub. I've heard that its not detectable on hypixel. Anyways thanks for the help but i probably wont be using it since aimassist crashes my game instantly when i use it.
  6. G

I need help quick, this might just be a fluke so i dont want to bother staff.

thanks it worked. anyways can you tell me how i can get notifications for when i turn on or disable modules?
  7. G

I need help quick, this might just be a fluke so i dont want to bother staff.

Hey, I've been using vape for a while now and its been fun. I recently saw a video of a config for a server i wanted to cheat on but whenever i open the config search menu and try searching, nothing pops up. even if i try to search for something else like "hypixel" "mmc" "bmc" nothing pops up at...