Search results

1. Mandorali

How to be a good sniper

In this thread I will teach you on how to be a good sniper! There are 2 types of snipers: Blatant snipers: snipers that use blatant settings like fly and bhop to eliminate there targets Closet snipers: snipers that use closet settings like velocity and a little bit of reach to eliminate there...
  2. Mandorali

WARNING! HITBOXES BANS ON HYPIXEL!

I keep on seeing that people are asking what banned them, while they always have hitboxes on. "What banned me, what banned me?!" I am tired of it. HITBOXES BAN ON HYPIXEL. Any configs of hitboxes (even 0.05) will be caught by the "new" rotation checks. Now after reading this, never go asking for...
  3. Mandorali

How to create a text box under your message

I see a lot of people, for example, IncognitoDoge (check them out, they are the smartest person on these forums) who has a text box under all of their messages that says something about forums not being a help desk. How do I create one? Thanks for you help!
  4. Mandorali

NoClickDelay on Hypixel?

Is NoClickDelay allowed on Hypixel? If not is it detectable? I have seen people using it to boost there PVP and it looks like a unfair advantage but I am not sure about it. It is in the legit mod menu, so I am guessing it is allowed.
  5. Mandorali

What are some good settings for my main?

I have a main that has a high level and I never want to get banned. Not in 6 months not in 16 months, NEVER. Currently I use these settings: Aimassist: 4.5 horizontal, 0.5 vertical, click to aim, and only while holding a sword. Reach: 3.00-3.10, vertical check, only while sprinting. Explosions...