Search results

1. xenooo

Kill Aura ghost hitting

What settings can I fix to be able to use KA, if it even works now a days?
  2. xenooo

BW Duo

yo i need a bw duo, idc much who it is as long as u aint weird as fuck and 38 years old with children idk if this is in topic plus be good, im tryna get wins oppih#0001
  3. xenooo

Best Reach

Whats the maximum reach POSSIBLE that doesnt flag?? thx
  4. xenooo

Need VPN Help

Hey so I am wanting to buy or get a VPN, is there any reccomendations, I would prefer free, or cheap vpns but I don't mind purchasing a mid-tier VPN. Thanks!
  5. xenooo

Bed Breaker not working

Hey so i have just started playign and trying to use bed break, when ih odl click down on the circle where the ebd is, the bed just keeps replacing, is there something im doing or has hypixel already fixed it? ( On hypixel)
  6. xenooo

Best Killauara for closet/semi blatant

sen dme ur best closet/semi blatant settings for hypixel thx
  7. xenooo

Alts Being Banned

So recently I have started doing the XBOX Infinite Alt method(Legit less than an hour ago), and when I get banned and I log on one of my ebtter alts, they get perm banned for suspicious activity. Is there a way to work around the Hypixel Alt Detection system, I dont use a VPN but I could probs...
  8. xenooo

Cant open client - Help.

Hey so I downloaded a config off of the public configs and I was using it but it isnt letting me open Vape V4 again, I believe it is because the config has made it to be openned on a certain key, i have tried every key on my keyboard and mouse, is there a way I can reset Vape V4 so it reverts to...
  9. xenooo

Is this a staff member or watchdog or something else??

In most bedwars games and skywars I use F5 to look if I have a staff watching and I see this, should I be worried about this or no?? What is it? Is it atlas or any kind of staff? PS. The thing above me changes every game, never the same person but sometimes I will see them standing away near...