1. xenooo

Kill Aura ghost hitting

thanks brother
  2. xenooo

Kill Aura ghost hitting

settings?
  3. xenooo

Kill Aura ghost hitting

also reach is 3.1-3.2, 100% chance, advanced mode, vert check, only while sprinting, disable in water
  4. xenooo

Kill Aura ghost hitting

What settings can I fix to be able to use KA, if it even works now a days?
  5. xenooo

sniped a username

webshare.io
  6. xenooo

sniped a username

it works yeah im in the crumble discord server, its a booster, you can just join the server and get help from there
  7. xenooo

sniped a username

o k
  8. xenooo

sniped a username

f found a free one called crumble, heres their discord link https://discord.gg/MqxWKSdfPt
  9. xenooo

sniped a username

how tell me what program, its patched aint it?
  10. xenooo

BW Duo

yo i need a bw duo, idc much who it is as long as u aint weird as fuck and 38 years old with children idk if this is in topic plus be good, im tryna get wins oppih#0001
  11. xenooo

What is the M100 key?

fr haha
  12. xenooo

Vape Lite Question

there was nothing wrong with ur cps, they probs thought it looked weird bequse of how consistent ur cps is
  13. xenooo

killaura/hitboxes crashes my game

Yeah contact support but ffs dont use hitboxes please, its detectable asf rn
  14. xenooo

question about hypixel bans

no problem
  15. xenooo

yes so, if u go to account and you go to Account on the main page, scroll down to Advanced settings, and then there will be an IP area and if it isnt up to date there should be a button you can press and it should be good
  16. xenooo

Ahh, with premium it connects u to servers that are rlly close to u
  17. xenooo

Vape Lite or Vape V4?

personnal preference for me
  18. xenooo

Vape Lite or Vape V4?

Honeslty, i use kind of both, lite is great for hypixel as it doesnt tempt me to enable crazy settings and let the intrusive thoughts win, i use v4 for annoying shitty servers tho
  19. xenooo

Which aimassist do u use?

Great config for it, pretty much same for me except my angle is 90 and distance is 6.2