2. Z

Detection

is it still bannable to use the client?
  3. Z

Detection

possibly delete fortnite Easy Anti Cheat files first
  4. Z

Detection

my acc was 6-7 yrs old with crazy skins plus geforce now has downsides to a normal pc
  5. Z

Detection

ok i hope so
  6. Z

Detection

Is there anything you recommend for us to do? I don't blame you at all I understand what it means to cheat even if it is on a separate game. Do you think our ban will ever be reverted or is this going to be permanent for everyone effected?
  7. Z

Detection

Sorry for the late response. The answer is no. My PC is new but I have already had enough time to remove the bloatware and everything like that.
  8. Z

Detection

Maybe your pc is just built different
  9. Z

Detection

I hope you aren't banned. But the new version of Vape is actually the reason for the detection I think. The old versions never caused this issue when I used them.
  10. Z

Detection

Thank you for your advice. I will try to keep asking over and over because I won't let this go
  11. Z

Detection

I'm really mad because support is rate limiting my support tickets and keep closing them without a good response. They are so lazy and not helpful at all.
  12. Z

Detection

There are multiple forms of bans, one being a blatant detection (resulting in a instant kick from the game), and another being a out of instance detection where Easy Anti Cheat detects the files you have opened since it is a client side AC. The second scenario is what occured with us and it also...
  13. Z

Detection

No, I do not have any of those. My PC is fairly new with not too many programs installed. I am very confident in the fact that Vape V4 has caused this ban. I still won't blame Manthe, but Easy Anti Cheat is the main reason behind this issue.
  14. Z

Detection

We never injected while playing, only while Fortnite was closed. And you won't know you are banned until 24 hours after.
  15. Z

Detection

You will recieve a full ban in around 24 hours from launch.
  16. Z

Detection

Exactly. I hope Manthe takes action because this is really unfortunate.
  17. Z

Detection

This is crazy. I was planning on quitting Fortnite anyways but still all that time gone is crazy. Do you think it will ever be possible to convince the support of our innocence or no? I may have to get a HWID spoofer or something like that.
  18. Z

Detection

Thank you. I really hope we will be unbanned or something its crazy. I also wish your friend gets justice too.
  19. Z

Detection

I know, it really pisses me off and it is certainly unacceptable. I have spent over 100$ on fortnite and have played for over 6 years and this kind of issue happens? This is crazy. I doubt we will recieve justice either because Vape V4 is not large enough to affect that many players. Do you...
  20. Z

Detection

I'm glad I am not alone in this situation. I wish I knew about this before I updated Vape so I could take precautions but I can't blame anyone here but Easy Anticheat. I wish the matter is resolved for both of us.